Earth
Release date: October 11, 2019
Purchase link: Novamedia
Price: $26.99

d83ec7-1569606743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
At last the iconic art as full slips. Super classy minimalist design. Day one purchases for me.

Reactions: Noodles
At last the iconic art as full slips. Super classy minimalist design. Day one purchases for me.
Had a thought earlier that the steels might not actually fit in these... would you mind trying it out once you receive yours please bud?

Had a thought earlier that the steels might not actually fit in these... would you mind trying it out once you receive yours please bud?
Should be fine, looks like they will be scanavo cases, but I’ll let you know :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
I assume they will have the same size like Apocalypse Now from Nova, which makes it a very tight fit (wouldnt recommend to put the glossy Nova Steels in it). And the Spine will stick out about 1 or 2 mm

• Informative
Should be fine, looks like they will be scanavo cases, but I’ll let you know :thumbs:
Cheers buddy! :)

I assume they will have the same size like Apocalypse Now from Nova, which makes it a very tight fit (wouldnt recommend to put the glossy Nova Steels in it). And the Spine will stick out about 1 or 2 mm
Hmm that was my main concern, that'd it'd be tight. Also realised that these don't seem to come with a booklet, so obviously there'd be no room for the one from the steel editions. Oh well!

Great, thanks for confirming @wouter :thanks:
Very tempted to do the same now. Although I must admit it would be a shame to "hide" the Zavvi Kill Bill steelbooks in the slipboxes (no matter how nice they are).

Reactions: wouter
Got a cancellation for my Pulp Fiction and a mail from Nova:
Hi,

Sorry to surprise you with the cancellation and refund notice from us today.
We explained the situation within the cancellation notice but it seems they are not really noticed.
First of all, we sincerely apologize for giving you this notice.
The plain edition of Pulp Fiction Blu-ray, which was scheduled to be released on May 7th, has been canceled due to copyright issues.
In addition, the plain edition of Kill Bill 1,2 Blu-ray, which is currently on sale, has also been suspended due to the end of the copyright period.
The domestic home video rights of the above three titles were held by other company, and Nova Media proceeded as the production and sales agent.
Originally, it was produced at a time when the copyright period remained, but as the release date exceeded the copyright period, it was forced to cancel the release.
We apologize for the disappointment caused to our customers because we couldn't check the release date and contract relationship in advance.
Customers who have already participated in the preorder will receive a full refund, and all the discs and prints that were made will be discarded entirely.
Once again, we are sorry to disappoint you during this difficult time.
We will be Nova Media that will be more careful and responsible for our future releases.
Thank you.
Nova Media

Thank you, if you have further questions, please let us know.

Thank you

That's a shame... was hoping to pick these up sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.