[CANCELLED] Captain America 1+2 (Doublepack Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive)[China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blufans Marvel Series Update

Captain America 1
3D/2D region free discs.
WEA embossed front steelbook with full height lenticular slip cover.
Preparing to include a gift but is subject to approval from Marvel.
Artwork design finalised. Preparing for proofs.

Captain America 2
3D/2D region free discs.
Embossed title front steelbook with WEA back and inside. Full height lenticular slip cover.
Embossing will be different to WWA edition.
Preparing to include a gift but is subject to approval from Marvel.
Artwork design finalised. Preparing for proofs.

Captain America 1+2 Boxset
A Single large lenticular slip cover fits both steelbooks. Steelbooks are not put into their own respective slip covers.
To include a gift, which is different to the gift for each separate release. But is subject to approval from Marvel.

Thor 1
3D/2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with full height lenticular slip cover.
To include a gift but is subject to approval from Marvel.
In production.

Thor 2
3D/2D region free discs.
Embossed title front steelbook with WEA back and inside. Full height lenticular slip cover.
To include a gift but is subject to approval from Marvel.
In production.

Thor 1+2 Boxset
A Single large lenticular slip cover fits both steelbooks. Steelbooks are not put into their own respective slip covers.
To include a gift, which is different to the gift for each separate release. But is subject to approval from Marvel.

Blufans Official Taobao Online Shop will be opened on Monday August 11th to start preordering these 6 items.

Last edited:
Do you mean International Online Shop?

I don't know. But I guess not because its just a marketplace shop on Taobao, which not all international buyers can access easily. I think this is to replace the Blufans online shop they used to have on their own website.

I don't know. But I guess not because its just a marketplace shop on Taobao, which not all international buyers can access easily. I think this is to replace the Blufans online shop they used to have on their own website.
Ok, thanks for the information. I thought Blufans were finally launch their International Online Shop, but I guess we will have to wait a little more :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.