[CANCELLED] Dunkirk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive Series No. ?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
27,907 23 0
Depending on art I'll go for this over blufans

...... Unless blufans looks better

Sep 22, 2014
IW, UK
Reactions
2,409 0 0
Depending on art I'll go for this over blufans

...... Unless blufans looks better
I'm saving the pennies now so I can double dip. There's not a whole lot of promo art so curious to see what each retailer comes up with.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
27,907 23 0
I'm saving the pennies now so I can double dip. There's not a whole lot of promo art so curious to see what each retailer comes up with.
Yeah curious too

I may double dip if I like what both come up with

Hoping one of them uses this as the steel art ...

image.jpeg

cooey

Social Media Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Reactions
42,803 61 0
Won't be a double dip for me so will whichever looks better out of the two will be the one I'll grab :D

Hereticz

Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Reactions
4,775 11 0
Yeah curious too

I may double dip if I like what both come up with

Hoping one of them uses this as the steel art ...

I have a feeling this is gonna be one of the Manta lentis :whistle:

I see it same as @cooey , I choose the one better looking to me. Personally I think it´s gonna be Blufans :whistle: but one never know eh :coffee:

Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Reactions
2,004 7 0
Curious to see what they come up with for this. Blufans will have the 4K which makes that more appealing.

Then again, I've gone for every Manta exclusive so far & I hate to break tradition! :p

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
61,944 81 0
Haven't seen the film nor the artwork (obviously), but I'm confident enough in both Nolan and Manta, so consider me in! :D

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Reactions
5,943 4 0
Haven't seen the film nor the artwork (obviously), but I'm confident enough in both Nolan and Manta, so consider me in! :D
noodles you should go see this on the imax, if you can find any showing it still on an imax sized screen. think most down to small screens now.

and shame on you for not going to see it soo far :bag::bag::bag:

basil :hilarious:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
61,944 81 0
noodles you should go see this on the imax, if you can find any showing it still on an imax sized screen. think most down to small screens now.

and shame on you for not going to see it soo far :bag::bag::bag:

basil :hilarious:
There isn't an IMAX near me unfortunately mate, and I struggle even getting to my local cinema most of the time. But yeah, I'm gutted I miss out on so many big films at the cinema. Unless I'm really lucky, then the only time I get to go is around Christmas with my dad, and that spot has been reserved for Star Wars these past few years... not that I'm complaining though. :D

Mar 24, 2013
Reactions
8,951 11 0
Some cool artwork showing on one of the Amaray editions which would surely look equally good on the front of a steelbook or on a full slip/lenticular:-

Sep 15, 2015
Spain
Reactions
1,438 1 0
Didn't like the movie that much (although technically it is a masterpiece). Got my local 4K (+Bluray) amaray for 15€ last week so I won't get more than one premium edition just to have the complete set with the 4K disc. Will choose betweeen one of manta editions or Blufans depending on the artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.