[CANCELLED] Midnight Special (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Status
Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Midnight Special
Price: €24.99

81N4qattiHL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just noticed that there's going to be a steelbook for this. I love Jeff Nichols previous films, so I'm really looking forward to this one!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Only just noticed that there's going to be a steelbook for this. I lover Jeff Nichols previous films, so I'm really looking forward to this one!
Me too. When he said MS was his attempt to make a film like Close Encounters, E.T., and Starman - I got goosebumps. If he even comes close to that it will be special.
Fingers crossed!!

Reactions: Noodles
Me too. When he said MS was his attempt to make a film like Close Encounters, E.T., and Starman - I got goosebumps. If he even comes close to that it will be special.
Fingers crossed!!
I was already sold at "Jeff Nichols", but after seeing those comparisons I'm now even more excited!

I was already sold at "Jeff Nichols", but after seeing those comparisons I'm now even more excited!
You can kinda see the influences in the trailer.
E.T. - the Government is trying to track down the kid because of his powers.
Starman/Close Encounters - They are on a road journey trying to get to a specific place that is special.
Close Encounters - Mind blowing finale (?)
fingers_crossed_emoticon.gif

You can kinda see the influences in the trailer.
E.T. - the Government is trying to track down the kid because of his powers.
Starman/Close Encounters - They are on a road journey trying to get to a specific place that is special.
Close Encounters - Mind blowing finale (?)
fingers_crossed_emoticon.gif
I definitely got a Spielberg vibe from the trailer. If it's at all anything like the three films you mentioned, then I'm certain I'll love it! :)

very nice !
It's warner so we will probably have a steelbook everywhere...
saw this last week : I really liked it (but my friends did not:sleep:).
Reminded me Amblin movies but for adults...

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Noodles, your concept is beautiful!
I just saw the film today- odd that it has such a limited release, even in a place like NYC that's so densely packed with theatres.

But it was great- I'm sure that I'll be picking this one up on Steelbook!

The listing has been removed, anyone know if this is still happening?

Sometimes they remove the listing completely for a few days then it shows up again later, maybe that's the case now since orders placed haven't been cancelled (yet).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: JCC and digitalbabe
Status
Not open for further replies.