Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey HiDefNinja members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Underworld single steelbooks from Best Buy. Some of these discs may be region locked.

UNDERWORLD, UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION, UNDERWORLD: RISE OF THE LYCANS, UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING

Release date: December 27, 2016
Pre-order cost is $14.99 per copy - I WILL HONOR ANY PRICE DROP from BEST BUY!
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($15.82 with taxes)

Original order link:

Underworld - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/underworld-blu-ray-disc/5619313.p?id=3615960&skuId=5619313
Evolution - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/underworld-evolution-blu-ray-disc/5619310.p?id=3615950&skuId=5619310
Lycans - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/underwo...h-only--best-buy-2009/5619311.p?skuId=5619311
Awakening - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/underworld-awakening-blu-ray-disc/5619309.p?id=3615961&skuId=5619309

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $2.00 per copy and $1 for each additional.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies of each release, per request.

Only mint or near mint & new STEELBOOK copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Target.

"OCD" disclaimer. MANY copies from Best Buy and the USA Scanavo factory may run into paint chips or things like that. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect steelbook, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for up to 3 steelbooks ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for same price)
UK - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for the same price)
Canada -> (TBD)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

(note that shipping for THREE copies cost $22.50 before insurance costs).

Requesting list (remember, you can ask to HOLD your items up to 30 days with other releases, and I will be happy to consolidate your orders!) - NO BACKING OUT, if you request an item, you will be held to that request!

Please note the rise in shipping costs due to USPS rate changes in January 2016!

Requesting list: (new members to this forum or group buys might have to pay a deposit!)

1) Russia @golomidov_alex x1 of each
2) USA @AcIDc0r3 x1 of each
3)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Futurhythm
Allow me to clear up how much exactly will each steelbook cost with all the fees, packing, HDN, PayPal, courtesy add-on to you, etc.
Also the shipping cost to other, farther countries like Russia are not stated. Strange writing about "up to 3 steelbooks only" when in this case obviously majority will be ordering 4. How much it'll be for all 4 then?

I don't have any of the underworld movies on blu ray, looks like it's time for an upgrade. Getting all of them

Allow me to clear up how much exactly will each steelbook cost with all the fees, packing, HDN, PayPal, courtesy add-on to you, etc.
Also the shipping cost to other, farther countries like Russia are not stated. Strange writing about "up to 3 steelbooks only" when in this case obviously majority will be ordering 4. How much it'll be for all 4 then?

Depends on total weight of the steelbooks. We might be able to stick 4 in for the box for the base price, but obviously when I don't have them in hand, it's impossible to quote a price on shipping. Russia is comparable in cost to Europe, but I cannot insure against loss or damage.

The next step up is $34.50

The rest, well it's stated in the OP pretty clearly. :)

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I don't have any of the underworld movies on blu ray, looks like it's time for an upgrade. Getting all of them

Can you pay for all 4x steelbooks up front? Shipping, etc to be billed when they are in hand.

The rest, well it's stated in the OP pretty clearly. :)

Alright, so you're only adding $2 for your service for the first steel, and $1 for each additional, making them, with tax, roughly $18 and $17.
I thought every group buy has to pay additional $1 for each member up to the HDN 'mafia'. :cigar:

Alright, so you're only adding $2 for your service for the first steel, and $1 for each additional, making them, with tax, roughly $18 and $17.
I thought every group buy has to pay additional $1 for each member up to the HDN 'mafia'. :cigar:
This is the GB thread not your personal gripe thread! You did something similar on the media market group buy thread and was told to go elsewhere! If you have issues with fees and shipping then take it to the relevant thread and stop clogging up the group buys!

My help is at the volunteer level. I charge nothing for my time. Ask anyone here. :)

Fees go to HDN. The rest of it is at cost, unless you would expect me to give you the bubble wrap, and shipping materials for free, lol

If you don't like the terms or supporting this site then don't join the group buy and pay eBay prices. ;)

And to secure these you will have to pay for them up front before I order.

This is the GB thread not your personal gripe thread! You did something similar on the media market group buy thread and was told to go elsewhere! If you have issues with fees and shipping then take it to the relevant thread and stop clogging up the group buys!
Where did you see a gripe or me stating I have an issue with fees? I was merely politely asking to clear up exactly how much the whole endeavor would cost, because I didn't know what PayPal fees are, or how much shipping would be, or that apsmith21 is doing it basically for nothing, forwarding those dollars to HDN. Gotta take that chill pill dude.
I'm thankful for group buys like this, and to people organizing them, and in a dozen others joined and paid everything without questions, because everything was clear.

Where did you see a gripe or me stating I have an issue with fees? I was merely politely asking to clear up exactly how much the whole endeavor would cost, because I didn't know what PayPal fees are, or how much shipping would be, or that apsmith21 is doing it basically for nothing, forwarding those dollars to HDN. Gotta take that chill pill dude.
I'm thankful for group buys like this, and to people organizing them, and in a dozen others joined and paid everything without questions, because everything was clear.
If I have questions for the GB host I PM them!

Status
Not open for further replies.