Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Captain America 4

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Cast: Anthony Mackie

Plot: A sequel to Marvel Studios' The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and follows Sam Wilson as the new Captain America.

'Captain America 4' in the Works With 'Falcon and the Winter Soldier' Showrunner Malcolm Spellman (Exclusive)
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
View attachment 503986
Thead writer and creator of Disney+ and Marvel's The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is developing a fourth installment of the Captain America film franchise for Marvel Studios. Spellman will co-write the script with Dalan Musson, a staff writer on Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

I’ve not seen falcon and the winter soldier yet. Hope this news don’t ruin Anything for it. Gona start this weekend

watch episodes 1-5 and then leave the finale to your imagination :LOL::rofl:

Oh really? Hmmm

was looking forward to that. Wandavision I had to do as it was coming out because I love Wanda but I just wanted to binge this in one go

282440_front.jpg

I dont know. The Falcon series were a big let down for me and the worst out of those three series... they should have waited a bit longer before continuing with this character...

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Didn't he say that Indi 5 is going to be his last film? Thought that would have been kind of a legendary move

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database