Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #148) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: FAC Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2

5D96D5AD-050D-48D0-AA70-ECF0DDCFD995.jpegB39F0DA9-8021-47BC-87EC-830D3CC83363.jpegDD08EF4B-3ED1-4E35-8E0A-316802E9960F.jpeg
21764812_1518339188283052_2514332974807941414_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I think about this one the more unlikely I'll pick it up...It's going to be expensive AND there'll be no consistency - no prior Capt As to start a FAC collection

Last edited:
The more I think about this one the more unlikely I'll pick it up...It's going to be expensive AND they'll be no consistency - no prior Capt As to start a FAC collection

Knowing FA they probably release whole line up just as they did with x men and JP!! FA are the only unpredictale wacky retailer capable of doing this :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and Lakerone
Until I see some actual beauty shots I have no interest in this. Let me know when its actually ready for release

???

Both the initial WWA and the blufans release are great steelbooks for that film

While I don't totally agree with that, I guess what I meant is that since CAP1 steels are highly sought after and rare, "everyone" is after one, so there'd be a lot more demand for it than for Civil War, which has had an insane amount of releases already.

im interested to see what they come up with so make this worthwhile to collectors. They surely know that getting into the MCU this late in the game is risky. Going with multiple copies for each will not work either since we are talking like 10+ movies i think at this point

While I don't totally agree with that, I guess what I meant is that since CAP1 steels are highly sought after and rare, "everyone" is after one, so there'd be a lot more demand for it than for Civil War, which has had an insane amount of releases already.

Ok I see and on that front you're right, like many have speculated though the suspicion is that this'll just be the WWA rather than a WEA release

I'm not sure why none of these companies are targeting the likes of IM2 and IM3 that have yet to receive any kind of premium release

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and dchamp444
The blufans steelbook is awful and was widely hated by the community upon release
I personally dig the Blufans Steelbook for what it is. Only thing it lacked was being in gloss IMO. Nice artwork (both inside and out), debossed star on the back and embossed title on the front. What more do you want? (And apart from gloss :LOL:). I saw a member here gloss it himself and it looked fantastic ;) But hey, I still like it.. :D

My favourite CA1 steel to date though will always be the original WWA and in my case, the 3 disk German exclusive :drool: Definition of a perfect Steelbook IMO with no need to dress it up. A beautiful concoction of bossing, spot/full gloss and truly awesome artwork :naughty::kiss:

In regards to this announcement by FA... :cautious:
anigif_enhanced-9717-1414432433-4.gif

I think they'll do 1 & 2 if their doing this and If they plan on entering the MCU with as much vigour and enthusiasm as previous and if your a Marvel fanboy or completist then that will be a couple of grand please and you'll need somemore shelves....

I'm sure it'll be the wwa steel wrapped with a slip being sold at 1300czk.

THIS!

Would have been interested if they had done a WEA for the first film, as none of the current versions of First Avenger have been spectacular. Winter Soldier and Civil War already have nice editions so pass for me!