Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear International Customers,
The Captain America: Civil War(2Disc: 3D+2D) Steelbook LE (Weetcollection Exclusive No.1) will be released at 13th July 2018.

The item will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic(Korea).
Our site link: www.weetcollection.com
We have supplied to " KimchiDVD" the titles we have produced under the label " KimchiDVD Exclusive or Collection".
But from now on, it is made into our label, " Weetcollection".

Please understand us for causing confusion in your collecting.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Best regards.
Weetcollection.

Last edited:
Ah ok. Makes sense

Can someone post the beauty shots

I can’t view on Facebook

From what I can see it will be full slip B or the lenti for me

Dear International Customers,
The Captain America: Civil War(2Disc: 3D+2D) Steelbook LE (Weetcollection Exclusive No.1) will be released at 13th July 2018.

The item will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic(Korea).
Our site link: www.weetcollection.com
We have supplied to " KimchiDVD" the titles we have produced under the label " KimchiDVD Exclusive or Collection".
But from now on, it is made into our label, " Weetcollection".

Please understand us for causing confusion in your collecting.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Best regards.
Weetcollection.

Hi
I do not know which Full Slip A and which Full Slip B is? And I do not see the 1/4 Slip + One Click? The One Click does not include the Quater Slip?
I do not see anything.
I also found nothing even on the website page of Weet Collection?
Can someone help me please?

Hi
I do not know which Full Slip A and which Full Slip B is? And I do not see the 1/4 Slip + One Click? The One Click does not include the Quater Slip?
I do not see anything.

Here is the Link
http://weetcollection.com/shop/

Hi
I do not see anything.

Soory, it's my mistake.
I corrected it.
No 1/4slip.
Weet Collection have not update CA3 to their website.

So glad that I an out of this silly game. Keep releasing everything to death and at premium price. :)

I know what you mean. There is so much wrong with steelbook collecting right now, even premium releases. Why don't other franchises get so much attention? Why can't I get a matching full set of Terminator films? Why is there no decent set of Predator or Alien premiums that all match. Why is there no Lord of the Rings premium set? Why no original Star Wars premiums?

It wouldn't be so bad if they focused on the X-Men films....you know...just for a bit of variety from the MCU. I was hoping that Manta Lab would do a full set but they seem to have settled for Logan and X-Men: Apocalypse (with styles and box sizes that don't match - of course).

They're making it harder and harder to justify spending so much money on steelbooks.

So glad that I an out of this silly game. Keep releasing everything to death and at premium price. :)
Sort of agree but the key is to find the sense within yourself and only buy a fraction of what’s released. I generally only buy one edition of any movie (a few exceptions only where I upgrade to steel), and Premium only of select franchises and movies. Therefore I’m skipping this one because I already have a premium release of it.

This looks quite good though. Like the steel artwork.

As above..is this what we are getting then to finish off the kinchi trilogy? Or are kimchi going to release their own?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry