Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a email saying sorry for the late reply, they marked my amount down, it was shipped on the 9th and gave me a tracking number

Just got a email saying sorry for the late reply, they marked my amount down, it was shipped on the 9th and gave me a tracking number
Oh congrats! I hope they did the same for me coz I did request that after my order and never got a reply either. :/

Reactions: Flloydo

Just got a reply from them too - same offer. As well, they are letting their web admin know to increase the size of the email field on their inquiry page so email addresses longer than 20 characters fit too... :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
No shipping yet. :dunno:
The total payment information at the end of the site is a little bit wired.
Something about total, no payment and payment amount... I hope everything went fine. :ohno:

I asked about the customs declaration via Facebook, here's their answer:

Sorry for late reply. We have completed all our orders by the 8th and have already been shipped by the 9th morning. Sorry for not being able to help. Best regards.

A fellow collector had the customs declaration altered, he e-mailed them a few hours earlier. Guess I was too late...
Anyway, I went on to ask them about marking it low in the future and about my tracking number. Answer:

We are currently discussing a low customs declaration. Tracking xxx. In the future, you will see tracking number in My Page. Thank you.

@chingie123 @Collecta @Radagast @KittyCat

Yeah I contacted them today via FB and asked about my order and if they had lowered the value and they said that they had, so I'm hopefull.