Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my A2 yesterday... wow - I'm not a Full Slip guy, but this one is amazing! As an aside, they did adjust the customs declaration amount for me.

One other note - I grabbed a "Greatest Showman" off their site too. When it got delivered, it was still had the Kimchi ID card on it, and was even number 005/950! Lowest number ever for me personally... but I just found it strange that Kimchi would not have received and sold the low numbers themselves...???
I think it’s just luck of the draw with the numbers. I have seen people order much later after release and still get low numbers!

Reactions: Lord Carnage
I think it’s just luck of the draw with the numbers. I have seen people order much later after release and still get low numbers!

Guess so... I found it strange that they would have any of the Greatest Showman in hand seeing as Kimchi sold out of their batch, but then to be able to order one and get #5 was just very surprising...

(n)One damned thing to do was to include the shipping price together as a whole for the item price:scat:, got it solve out and pay around 9 GBP at custom:sweat:

Technically they don’t have to do anything ;)
You’re right, but technically, I (and many others) don’t have to buy direct from them anymore. I assume they (Weet) are new to the premium SteelBook “distribution game” worldwide (I realize, they aren’t new to the SteelBook design, production, or market based on their previous relationship with KimchiDVD)... hence this (Cap 3) being their #001 release.
Sure, ultimately, Weet makes all the calls on how they run their business. They can do what they want.
But from what I gather, Blufans does a good job of making sure the shipped packages don’t come with a steep customs cost, right? And I also hear, KimchiDVD does a good job of that as well? If this is true, then their direct buy customers tend to be pretty happy. Since Weet is now a company “out on its own,” it would be great if they could do something similar when shipping to thier direct buyers. If not, it’s possible they will lose direct buyers if the customers realize that they get tagged with a large customs bill whenever their order arrives. That’s all I’m trying to say.
But hey, what are message boards for if not to complain, share experiences, and speculate?

• Thanks
Reactions: wojo134 and cooey