Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the one that Kimchi were meant to offer......FNC and Weet appear to have ended their contracts with Kimchi. Have to admit, it's not looking great for Kimchi at the minute. As it stands, no more Marvel or Disney releases from Kimchi

First it was Nova and PA who pulled away. And now this. Not looking good indeed.

I must say I am getting sick to death of the regurgitated Marvel release after release after release.

I mean I know its all about making the monry but god there are many many many great films out there well worthy of premium releases that dont get alook at and these big companies would much rather re-release a Marvel movie which already has 4 or 5 packages!

I must say I am getting sick to death of the regurgitated Marvel release after release after release.

I mean I know its all about making the monry but god there are many many many great films out there well worthy of premium releases that dont get alook at and these big companies would much rather re-release a Marvel movie which already has 4 or 5 packages!
Agree. What would really bowl me over? - special editions of killer movies that AREN'T Marvel, DC, Star Wars, etc.
I think people would freak out even more if they put out special editions of, say, HEAT or GALAXY QUEST or SE7EN or TOMBSTONE or THE ABYSS or....you get my point.

I've also been in contact with Weet about GBs, this was before I knew @Aniv had contacted them too.....hopefully another collaboration with Aniv and myself :D ;)

I recognise this WeET logo. Did they do the Fifth element release for Kimchi? Because I have that and it is stunning. If weet are branching out to do steelbooks themselves then fair enough. Hope we can get group buys set up, like to see them do some releases that haven’t been done to death though

I recognise this WeET logo. Did they do the Fifth element release for Kimchi? Because I have that and it is stunning. If weet are branching out to do steelbooks themselves then fair enough. Hope we can get group buys set up, like to see them do some releases that haven’t been done to death though

I noticed FNC's logo at the bottom of those beauty shots as well, is it possible that weet are behind the steelbooks and FNC are behind the slips? Wildly speculative from my point of view I know :p

I would one-click the hell out of a Heat premium.
Or, god forbid, James Cameron actually releases TRUE LIES on BluRay!!

Agree. What would really bowl me over? - special editions of killer movies that AREN'T Marvel, DC, Star Wars, etc.
I think people would freak out even more if they put out special editions of, say, HEAT or GALAXY QUEST or SE7EN or TOMBSTONE or THE ABYSS or....you get my point.

I would one-click the hell out of a Heat premium.
Or, god forbid, James Cameron actually releases TRUE LIES on BluRay!!

I concept’d True Lies in The custom steelbooks thread so it’s ready to go pending approval from the artist whose poster I used for the cover haha. I’d definitely be a buyer for True Lies

• Thanks
Reactions: somebodys_kid

Definetly man! Or even a movie such as Sing Street or The Young Offenders which I doubt anyone here has even heard of!:rofl:

Reactions: C.C. 95
I have the Blufans steel in the nova slip, not a big fan of the nova slip so up for getting one of these, most likely A1 as A2 is the same front as Blufans steel, unless I prefer this steel in hand, it looks nice but don’t think it’ll top blufans

I have the Blufans CAP-Edition and the Blufans Iron Man-Edition with WWA-Steelbook. Additional the Zavvi Lenti-Steel. All are great and there are many great Editions I have to keep my money for in the next months....
So i´ll go for A1 :whistle:

FS-A1 will go perfectly with Kimchi's CA1 and 2 shield slips, so that's great. Lenti also looks good. Just signed up at their site ready :naughty: Admittedly not blown away by the Steelbook though. Think I Preferably Blufans set overall but wth, I'll defo be grabbing at least one :p

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
The slips and steelbook all look very nice, but there are so many different steelbooks and premiums for that movie... 4000 print run, i don't see how it will sell out fast. And if it will sell out fast, then there is something wrong with people:)

Reactions: t123_2003
LORD OF THE RINGS ... seriously, why doesn't that trilogy have a premium release?! What's wrong with the world?!

giphy.gif

That being said, I'll go make an account now ... that A1 looks nice enough.