Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@DMD4k Managed to order?
I haven't no. I was going to but held off as I'm not sure how friendly they are. Don't need no surprises. Will order once this one gets to me, and if it's gone by then so be it, someone will get a shot at scalping me for it.

I haven't no. I was going to but held off as I'm not sure how friendly they are. Don't need no surprises. Will order once this one gets to me, and if it's gone by then so be it, someone will get a shot at scalping me for it.

I believe they are customs friendly if you email them and ask. Wouldn’t hurt and you could always ask to cancel if they’re not.

• Thanks
Reactions: poldergal and DMD4k
Cool - got the FS A. Almost bought it on eBay earlier this week, but glad I waited!

Not sure if I qualified for K Packet though:
"(If you weigh more than 2,000 grams, you must ship by EMS or EMS PREMIUM.)"

:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CleverLoginName
thanks for letting us know, I'm trying to order direct and the option K packet for shipping is the cheapest because its under 2000 grams does anyone know if k packet is protected enough to arrive to uk? thanks in advance

thanks for letting us know, I'm trying to order direct and the option K packet for shipping is the cheapest because its under 2000 grams does anyone know if k packet is protected enough to arrive to uk? thanks in advance
Yes, it is. Lots of bubble wrap and a proper box. I always use this shipping option and never had damaged contents in any of the packages from Korea. Order with confidence!

Reactions: poldergal
Man and I just bought all 3 of Ebay a week ago. Could have saved 50ish bucks.
Tis a shame but this is quite rare and almost unheard of - to restock so long after release.
Must have found a spare box or two. Or maybe they produced a few more, who knows but least it means a few more collectors score a copy