Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about getting this release although I already own the Blufans one. I've seen some real pictures of the lenti edition and that artwork just blew my mind: simply amazing! I was going for it at once but then I've seen the holofoil effect on the A2 slip and now I'm just sitting here switching from one to another unable to decide...
What would you suggest folks? I know it's a matter of personal taste but your thoughts would still be greately appreciated!
In this instance I I prefer the full slip to the lenti but if you have trouble deciding and you don't have opportunity or funds to buy both then take to youtube to look at the unboxings and see what you think.
That's the best way of seeing what they look like and it might help you make up your mind.

I got both and both look great in hand. However if I had to let one go, I'd keep the lenti.

This is what I wanted to hear, thanks! I'm totally ordering a copy of the len...

In this instance I I prefer the full slip to the lenti but if you have trouble deciding and you don't have opportunity or funds to buy both then take to youtube to look at the unboxings and see what you think.
That's the best way of seeing what they look like and it might help you make up your mind.

... damn it :(

I contacted them, because my full slip is damaged. they wanted to see pics, so I sent pics ...I never heard from them ever since ...that was last year.
WeET and kimchidvd have the worst customer service. that's why I dont order direct from them and try to avoid to buy their releases.

Love all 3 of these so I’ll be off to eBay to see if I can bag one at a reasonable price :rofl::thumbs: