Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
On the home page there’s a contact section at the bottom of the website where you add you name, email and enquiry

Can’t find a actual customer services email address
That's all I've seen too. So I left my email address as well as a short message to them. Hopefully they reply quick.

Both Lenti and 1Click OOS.

Reactions: Flloydo
I've asked WeET about amount custom declaration.
Here's their answer (n):offtopic::ugh::mad::

Dear,

We can not declare the amount of customs declaration because of our company policy.
Please understand our position.

Best regards.
Weetcollection.

Er! That’s not good news

I’ll have to cancel and pick up another time then

Reactions: ChrisPatt

Dear,

We can not declare the amount of customs declaration because of our company policy.

Best regards.
Weetcollection.

wow that's bad, that has to be considered when you order from them then. I might have to cancel, I ordered 1 of each edition but customs fee will be like buying an extra 4th, so...

Reactions: Flloydo and harry
Does your address in the order confirmation look funny and cut off, too? The ZIP code is missing two of its five digits... I guess I better write them an e-mail?!
same here.
+ you have to add Address 2, even when we dont need it in Germany.

now it looks like this:
(uncomplete zip code) street, street, city

or is it possible to use white space in the address field? I didnt try it.

another funny thing is, that my account says: unregistered ...did you guys get an account confirmation email? I didnt.

Last edited:
same here.

now it looks like this:

another funny thing is, that my account says: unregistered ...did you guys get an account confirmation email? I didnt.

Hi,

same here. Under the point "Wireline" stands: unregistered
No account confirmation email and no confirmation email after the purchase.

In my order summary stand my zip code (.....) than the street (×2) and the City.

Example: (55555) Mustermann Str. 0, Mustermann Str. 0, Musterstadt

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tha_lunatic
same here.

now it looks like this:

I put a period (.) in that address 2 field to satisfy the "input required". Nothing from Weet when I signed up. And just from Paypal when I purchased.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tha_lunatic

Dear,

Best regards.
Weetcollection.

So, I decided to drop them a note too... I figured if enough customers complained, maybe they would adjust their policy on this.

Anyway, the problem I had was that they have a 20 character limit on their email address field in their INQUIRY area. I'm an IT guy, so have a few email addresses, and I ended up having a full 7 ADDRESSES that all didn't fit, and had to go to my least used address before I could come up with one that fit in the field!

I never realized they were all that long, but between my last name and company names, I guess I don't have a short one (the one that finally fit had 19 characters)! :bag:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Not declaring an items full value is fraud, we're meant to pay custom fees on these items

Collectors should be thankful for those companies who are willing to mark items down
And they are. However, if WeET insists on marking the actual value (which is the legal way, I know) they'll probably loose the European customers. I mean, why get the item from them if a GB is cheaper? I requested a lower value on the package too after I placed my order and I'm not sure I'll keep it if it will end up costing me ~ 17€ more. ^.^ That's a total of 72€ for one edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
And they are. However, if WeET insists on marking the actual value (which is the legal way, I know) they'll probably loose the European customers. I mean, why get the item from them if a GB is cheaper? I requested a lower value on the package too after I placed my order and I'm not sure I'll keep it if it will end up costing me ~ 17€ more. ^.^ That's a total of 72€ for one edition.
It's illegal for companies to mark the value low and some have got caught for doing this by customs in various countries
So some retailers don't want to risk it and especially from 2019
If you request the value be marked low and proven you did this you can also be prosecuted for fraud and have goods seized by customs

All this going change anyway from January 1st 2021 goods imported into EU from outside EU will have Vat applied with all online retailers

Eu retailers also has changes from 2021
The new rules will remove the exemption for consignments from outside the EU worth less than €22
EU businesses have to apply VAT regardless of the value of the goods sold, as it seems unfair that imported goods can benefit from a VAT exemption

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T

If people buy from GB's instead they're still shifting the product so I doubt they care

Reactions: t123_2003
How much are we looking forward to this one boys and girls?
It's bloody great how they are following through to release the set to go with the previous. These are some of the nicest slips and steelbooks in my collection imo. Very neat and well designed. Quick release too! :thumbs::drool:

2018-07-04-18-42-52-838.jpg

Not looking forward to it if they won’t mark packages down

With all the Group Buys I find it surprising the One Click is still in stock, I'm not sure the demand was there. If this had been sold on KimchiDVD as an exclusive this would be OOS. I am not sure if as many collectors are going to care because WEET is not the same brand name as Kimchi. I'm not saying it should matter but I think it does and will on the aftermarket.

With all the Group Buys I find it surprising the One Click is still in stock, I'm not sure the demand was there. If this had been sold on KimchiDVD as an exclusive this would be OOS. I am not sure if as many collectors are going to care because WEET is not the same brand name as Kimchi. I'm not saying it should matter but I think it does and will on the aftermarket.
this first week in July is expensive as hell. People have to prioritize what to buy now and what to source later through ebay and such. Just yesterday was a Jaws poster for $150 each that I am sure some people also tried to get. I think we have at least 5 premium steelbook releases in the first 2 weeks of July