Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have few one clicks and singles available. First come first serve, shipping will be either from me for US orders or from @cooey for Europe orders. @blackberry will assist with ROW orders.

The stock has been added to GB listings. Shipping is not included and will be charged separately as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHD
My replacement arrived yesterday. Fortunately Weeta put the value down for me, so no customs. Only took 2 days from Korea (free EMS)
they wanted to send me a replacement, still no sign ...they dont even response to my emails anymore ...does Tony work for WeET too :D

I recommend patience with WeET. They will respond but it does take time sometimes. I will post a WeET review in the retailer zone soon.

Bit delayed but so happy to get this and complete the trilogy - all stunners (though I still have the OG HMV shield front steelbook of the first as well... don't think I can ever let go of that, Thor and Avengers HMV started doing pre-disney)

Would like to see similar sets for Iron Man and maybe Thor.
My Iron Man trilogy is a mash up of kimch lenti slip,, play.com standard, and Taiwan part-slips

Reactions: Dano
Not only that I click on the link and it shows available again then gone please explain this bit annoyed having secured a copy and then not is this common on here guys paying and then being refunded with no reasons why.

Not only that I click on the link and it shows available again then gone please explain this bit annoyed having secured a copy and then not is this common on here guys paying and then being refunded with no reasons why.

Replied to your PM.

A big thank you to Cooey for the group buy. He’s kindly been holding onto this until Hacksaw Ridge was released. Both excellent releases. Thanks again.

6CBA2BCB-9DA6-4E51-9715-AA0DC8CBC2A5.jpegDCFEA40B-2396-4725-BD01-81D7C941B557.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey