Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they accept card or is this a Paypal only vibe?

Payments are via PayPal only. You can link your card so that payment is withdrawn from your credit/debit card
Thanks for the reply, Rather just pay with my card. So I'll be giving this a miss

There are a few Korean sellers selling this for cost on eBay. You can check out using your card. Personally I think its worth linking a card so you can buy direct as you please.
Cheers Pal, ill check there.

thank you so much for your reply and info! that's great news can't wait to add this to my collection :)
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. And here's a pic of a typical shipping box from the Korean retailers:

box.jpg

Just imagine lots and lots of bubble wrap around the slip. (Hadn't had any at hand right at the moment when I took the picture.)

One more thing: you should write WeET an e-mail / contact them on Facebook and ask them to put a "customs friendly" value on the customs declaration. Otherwise you're very likely going to be stung with import fees, because WeET usually declare full value.

Reactions: poldergal
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. And here's a pic of a typical shipping box from the Korean retailers:

View attachment 422353

Just imagine lots and lots of bubble wrap around the slip. (Hadn't had any at hand right at the moment when I took the picture.)

One more thing: you should write WeET an e-mail / contact them on Facebook and ask them to put a "customs friendly" value on the customs declaration. Otherwise you're very likely going to be stung with import fees, because WeET usually declare full value.

awesome thank you for showing an example I just had thoughts of a dodgy bubble wrap envelope (k-packet) you have put my mind to rest :)

ah yes thank you!! I had read back on this thread abit looking at the wonderful pictures members had posted of their copies and I noticed some were discussing this customs charges issue. So I actually sent Weet an email and asked if they could mark the value lower or indeed mark it as a gift if possible. I've not had any reply yet but i'm guessing its just because of the weekend. Thank you for also giving me a heads up about this and the suggestion I appreciate it! I feel lucky to have picked this up as its rare for something like this to come back into stock..

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
awesome thank you for showing an example I just had thoughts of a dodgy bubble wrap envelope (k-packet) you have put my mind to rest :)

ah yes thank you!! I had read back on this thread abit looking at the wonderful pictures members had posted of their copies and I noticed some were discussing this customs charges issue. So I actually sent Weet an email and asked if they could mark the value lower or indeed mark it as a gift if possible. I've not had any reply yet but i'm guessing its just because of the weekend. Thank you for also giving me a heads up about this and the suggestion I appreciate it! I feel lucky to have picked this up as its rare for something like this to come back into stock..
It is better to ask for it to be marked as merchandise with a value of of 18$ or lower.
Gift from a merchant/company attracts suspicion from customs authorities in UK.

It is better to ask for it to be marked as merchandise with a value of of 18$ or lower.
Gift from a merchant/company attracts suspicion from customs authorities in UK.

oh no lol! I did say in the email if they could either mark it lower value or as a gift ...maybe I should email them again and ask them to mark it lower only.. what a mess I'm making lol thanks for your advice

I received my A1 full slip today - gorgeous. And no issues with customs so thank you for the tips! :thanks:
Also, it was extremely well packaged, so I will definitely order directly from them again in the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Got my lenti today :) no customs charges and arrived well packaged in perfect condition. Love it! So thankful to have picked this up. I was the same I could not find any tracking number or confirmation email of shipping, I emailed them yesterday for the tracking number and then had to figure out how to track it luckily finding the link @poldergal just posted above. Then it arrived today lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: poldergal
I'm thinking about getting this release although I already own the Blufans one. I've seen some real pictures of the lenti edition and that artwork just blew my mind: simply amazing! I was going for it at once but then I've seen the holofoil effect on the A2 slip and now I'm just sitting here switching from one to another unable to decide...
What would you suggest folks? I know it's a matter of personal taste but your thoughts would still be greately appreciated!

I'm thinking about getting this release although I already own the Blufans one. I've seen some real pictures of the lenti edition and that artwork just blew my mind: simply amazing! I was going for it at once but then I've seen the holofoil effect on the A2 slip and now I'm just sitting here switching from one to another unable to decide...
What would you suggest folks? I know it's a matter of personal taste but your thoughts would still be greately appreciated!

I don't own both versions that you are deciding between but I do own the Leni version (unopened) The lenti is really nice when you see it in hand and I like the image used on the back of the slip too. I was impressed by the depth and just how good it looked compared to some other lentis that I own. I've recently been trying to go for lenticular versions of editions for my collection but I guess it really comes down to what you would prefer for yours. It's nice to have all these options to choose from to suit individuals tastes but it also makes it hard when there are alot of great options to choose from!!

I got both and both look great in hand. However if I had to let one go, I'd keep the lenti.