Captain America: Civil War (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date: April 23, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

m2229889.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Stygian
First batch going out of stock now 1 day after listing. Winter Soldier is already out of stock. First Avenger looks like it's gone for good right off the website.

If anyone is interested in The a winter Soldier or Civil War Steelbooks let me know. I never kept the first one and I’m gonna cancel or return them when it gets released. So if anyone is in need for them let me know. I have 2 of each.

So I always order 4 copies of steelbooks from Best Buy to make sure I get at least 1 copy in good condition with the expectation that they will be shipped together in a box. When I used to order less than 4 copies sometimes they would arrive in a bubble mailer damaged.

This time I need 2 good copies so I ordered 5 copies. I received the shipping email on Sunday and for some reason there are 3 tracking codes on the order and they aren't the normal tracking codes. In fact, they don't track at all. When I click on the codes they say "page not found" It shows Shipped via Canada Post LetterMail on Sunday Apr. 21.

I get the feeling there are going to be 3 packages for this. 3 bubble mailers. Or worse. Just bags. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope I'm wrong and they turn out to be small boxes like the old days.