Edition of: 325
Civil War Var.jpg

Metal Variant Edition
Size:
24x36"
Price: $350
Edition of: 80
Civil War Metal.jpg

via: http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/02/22/mondo-unleashes-tyler-stouts-captain-america-civil-war

Last edited:
Nice! I kinda wish the variant had a muted blue colour the same way it toned down the red.

I'm not sure if it's worth trying for this tomorrow but I'll give it a go!

Looks like something @Wreck might like :rolleyes:

Worth to mention, by Mondo Newsletter:

The posters will be available at a random time tomorrow (2/23) via mondotees.com. There will be a limit of 1 VERSION OF THE POSTER PER PERSON / HOUSEHOLD. You will be able to buy the regular, variant or metal. Purchasing more than one version is not allowed, and orders violating this policy will be cancelled.

Due to system-wide changes on the Shopify platform, items will no longer be reserved in your cart during the the "checkout" phase of the ordering process. This means that you must fully complete the checkout process for the item to be removed from inventory. We want to be sure everyone is aware of this update for tomorrow's poster release. Please don't hesitate to contact us here if you have any questions.

@Wreck I would set the old alarm clock for this one, better to be tired and have tried

this big guy needs his beauty rest then to keep refreshing for an hour. had crap sleep today due to having to wake up early and answer questions on trading in a vehicle.

I am done with spending this month so I'll have to skip it. I will probably try to get variant from Stout lottery or evil bay at some point.
Great art and composition by Stout as always

@apsmith21

they're up +1 reg + 1 var

just jokin, want to start your day off with a heart attack

Funny thing, according to Mondo, that would get your order cancelled.

They are going to do 1 per household.

ALSO, will be curious to see how this have to checkout to get one works, no more sitting on them trying to make a decision...

LOL

HAHAHA for f***s sake I was on the site before they went live, saw them pop up got all the way to processing paypal payment bam 1,350 or whatever all sold out. I even went for the regular to stand a chance.

HAHAHA for f***s sake I was on the site before they went live, saw them pop up got all the way to processing paypal payment bam 1,350 or whatever all sold out. I even went for the regular to stand a chance.

That's insane dude, can't believe it even went faster.

They gotta figure something out.