USA
Release date: April 22, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $23.99 (price was $29.99)
SKU: 6204571
Group buy: (FOR ALL 3x) hosted by apsmith21

BB Civil War.jpeg

Last edited:
What you guys may not be aware of, is that these say that they are using Matt Ferguson art.

Yes, we've had all kinds of re-releases, but when you attach artwork to a release from a guy the caliber of Matt Ferguson, well I for one am interested all over again. Especially if these end up being region free. If not, I'm tempted to get them and disc swap the lot of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: KittyCat
What you guys may not be aware of, is that these say that they are using Matt Ferguson art.

Yes, we've had all kinds of re-releases, but when you attach artwork to a release from a guy the caliber of Matt Ferguson, well I for one am interested all over again. Especially if these end up being region free. If not, I'm tempted to get them and disc swap the lot of them.
And it totally is Ferguson's art. If Best Buy or anyone EVER did a steel with his artwork for Winter Soldier or First Avenger I'd be all over this, coz those two are gorgeous. Iron Man 3 too btw ... ♥

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker

And it totally is Ferguson's art. If Best Buy or anyone EVER did a steel with his artwork for Winter Soldier or First Avenger I'd be all over this, coz those two are gorgeous. Iron Man 3 too btw ... ♥

Shall I post a group buy...?

Shall I post a group buy...?

There is a guy on Twitter (@SteelbookBluRay) who is saying that there is a planned UK release, but he is trying to get more information. I may also see if I can chase this one with a Zavvi contact. It would be ideal if they do get released here, but if not I'm probably going to be looking your way Andy. :LOL:

There is a guy on Twitter (@SteelbookBluRay) who is saying that there is a planned UK release, but he is trying to get more information. I may also see if I can chase this one with a Zavvi contact. It would be ideal if they do get released here, but if not I'm probably going to be looking your way Andy. :LOL:

Would make sense if it's WWA. Saves me some trouble as well, if people can get it locally.

Please tag or send a PM if you find out that it's going to happen in other spots like the UK. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
Gosh I want these, but only if the entire line up is done. We will not know at this point, so the ones released early will probably sell out before further ones are announced... IF they are announced, and if you don't buy them early on then you'll likely be paying more for them later on down the line IF others are then announced. Such a random few releases at present.

It's such a double edged sword.

Gosh I want these, but only if the entire line up is done. We will not know at this point, so the ones released early will probably sell out before further ones are announced... IF they are announced, and if you don't buy them early on then you'll likely be paying more for them later on down the line IF others are then announced. Such a random few releases at present.

It's such a double edged sword.

The artist behind the artwork said if they're popular enough the entire series will be done :)