Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This will be $60 at least. Not sure how much better it can be than the HMV steel to justify that. Same goes for Thor.

Wow...number 20 already? Guess I have missed a few...anybody got a accurate list for nr 15-19 regarding the exclusives?

As this thread shows 1-14
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/33481/&page=3

BE#7: UP boxset release in May
BE#9: Pacific Rim (3D+2D) WEA steelbook Release in May
BE#12: Gravity 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in May
BE#13: Frozen 3D+2D+OST WEA steelbook release in May
BE#14: Thor 3D+2D debossed WEA steelbook release in June
BE#15: Thor 2 3D+2D debossed WEA steelbook release in June & THOR 1 & 2 SE Boxset limited 500 copies
BE#16: Not Announced
BE#17: Kung Fu Panda 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in July
BE#18: Kung Fu Panda 2 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in July
also Kung Fu Panda 1&2 SE boxset limited 500 copies
BE#19: Need for Speed 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in August
BE#20: Captain America 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in Sept.
BE#21: Captain America2 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in Sept.
and CA 1 &2 SE boxset limited 500 copies

BC#3: Waiting alone Blu-Ray digibook release in May

Limited 300 steelbooks each and Release in April:

OAB#4: JFK
OAB#5: Robocop
OAB#6: Rocky

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now rethinking about collecting as it getting out of control TBH. Few re-releases is fine but this is way too many.
True but I thought you have already done that, I decided couple of months ago that I will only get the exclusives from Asia (BF/Kimchi/HDZ & PA) and all Taiwan steelbooks cause I truly enjoy collecting them, but even that is getting out of hand now with so many releases from each & not to mention double-pack-release of each title '1/4 & fullslip'.

Blufans is going to go through the entire Marvel catalogue at this rate.

I'm really hoping they do! Well not all marvel but the full Avengers, matching cases with all WEA would look so beautiful on my shelf.

I wouldn't mind all the X-Men's in nice matching sets but not individually, one steel for the original trilogy, one steel for the wolverines and one for the first class and days of future past. That would make a glorious tripack

Although my most wanted tripack from blufans would be Jurassic Park Trilogy

Reactions: RekLess
I am now rethinking about collecting as it getting out of control TBH. Few re-releases is fine but this is way too many.

You're rethinking? Why, hell, you are just a Goddamned coward. I won't have a yellow bastard sitting here whining, in front of these brave collectors who have been wounded in the wallet.

Don't listen to this yellow bastard. There's nothing wrong with him! I won't have sons-of-bitches who are afraid to buy steel stinking up this place of honor! You're going back to the website, my friend. You may become broke, and you may become homeless, but you're going up to the check out area with steel in your cart. Send him back up to the cart! You hear me!?

PattonSlap.jpg

BE#7: UP boxset release in May
BE#9: Pacific Rim (3D+2D) WEA steelbook Release in May
BE#12: Gravity 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in May
BE#13: Frozen 3D+2D+OST WEA steelbook release in May
BE#14: Thor 3D+2D debossed WEA steelbook release in June
BE#15: Thor 2 3D+2D debossed WEA steelbook release in June & THOR 1 & 2 SE Boxset limited 500 copies
BE#16: Not Announced
BE#17: Kung Fu Panda 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in July
BE#18: Kung Fu Panda 2 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in July
also Kung Fu Panda 1&2 SE boxset limited 500 copies
BE#19: Need for Speed 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in August
BE#20: Captain America 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in Sept.
BE#21: Captain America2 3D+2D WEA steelbook release in Sept.
and CA 1 &2 SE boxset limited 500 copies

BC#3: Waiting alone Blu-Ray digibook release in May

Limited 300 steelbooks each and Release in April:

OAB#4: JFK
OAB#5: Robocop
OAB#6: Rocky

Monsters University is BF #8

Reactions: Troll2Fan
You're rethinking? Why, hell, you are just a Goddamned coward. I won't have a yellow bastard sitting here whining, in front of these brave collectors who have been wounded in the wallet.

Don't listen to this yellow bastard. There's nothing wrong with him! I won't have sons-of-bitches who are afraid to buy steel stinking up this place of honor! You're going back to the website, my friend. You may become broke, and you may become homeless, but you're going up to the check out area with steel in your cart. Send him back up to the cart! You hear me!?

PattonSlap.jpg

You made my day!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: mrpitt
Blufans is really running things... Cap America, Thor, Kung Fu Panda
I am going to consider restricting my collecting interests to WEA and Disney/Marvel/DC movies. Sweet year so far for steels

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Ok. I give up. It will be my first blufans steelbook with Captain Amrica 2

Right said fred
I have a feeling you'll keep on re-evaluating this comment :D