Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Soooo I'm guessing you got in the mega group buy from Kevin, did too, got this and red lenti Thor, both are quite pricey on the bay, really like this one....and the lenti with Red Skull.

Soooo I'm guessing you got in the mega group buy from Kevin, did too, got this and red lenti Thor, both are quite pricey on the bay, really like this one....and the lenti with Red Skull.

I don't think Mickles was collecting back then, correct me if I am wrong? :p
The values have only recently shot up due to X number of premium marvels released lately, and everyone wants a nice complete premium set, so there will always be the odd few collectors late in the game trying to complete their set, and that's one of the primary factors that increases the values.

Original steelbook is still the best IMO :thumbs:
I agree buddy :thumbs:
You mean his very recent mega GB's over at the other forum? Either way, no buddy. I've had both for quite some time now but never got round to taking any pretty pics of them :LOL: Thor was originally from eBay and I was partially refunded due to the corner crush (was noticeable even when sealed too :sorry:) and Cap was from an awesome member here fyi :D
I don't think Mickles was collecting back then, correct me if I am wrong? :p
The values have only recently shot up due to X number of premium marvels released lately, and everyone wants a nice complete premium set, so there will always be the odd few collectors late in the game trying to complete their set, and that's one of the primary factors that increases the values.
Collecting back when exactly, when these were released at retail? Then yes, you're right Sir ;) Just over 2 years now and counting :angel::shy::D

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone and chunk