Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact they have done this but didn't do it for iron man maybe means it will only be available as the package but this is available both ways like the age of ultron and dredd were

If this is a singular release I'll probably go for it but no way in hell with the Zbox.
Fingers crossed for a seperate iron man listing now and boy will some people be pi......!

Reactions: dLux
so how many versions of this do Zavvi plan to release? and will all of them be less aesthetically pleasing than the HMV one?

From ZBOX order info:
The First Avenger 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook 30/09/2015

Legit? Guess we will see in 29 days.

I think that this one will sell out big time, original Steelbook art for a Marval movie = ££££££ for Zavvi

Looks like they are learning....

....sorry, can't take my own comment seriously lol

I love the art. Even more than iron man. The whole '**** the traditional back of a case' art style yet again. But its bigger and cleaner than the iron man which has quite a thick border