Captain America: The Winter Soldier (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date: April 23, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

m2229887.jpg

If anyone is interested in The a winter Soldier or Civil War Steelbooks let me know. I never kept the first one and I’m gonna cancel or return them when it gets released. So if anyone is in need for them let me know. I have 2 of each.

So I always order 4 copies of steelbooks from Best Buy to make sure I get at least 1 copy in good condition with the expectation that they will be shipped together in a box. When I used to order less than 4 copies sometimes they would arrive in a bubble mailer damaged.

This time I need 2 good copies so I ordered 5 copies. I received the shipping email on Sunday and for some reason there are 3 tracking codes on the order and they aren't the normal tracking codes. In fact, they don't track at all. When I click on the codes they say "page not found" It shows Shipped via Canada Post LetterMail on Sunday Apr. 21.

I get the feeling there are going to be 3 packages for this. 3 bubble mailers. Or worse. Just bags. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope I'm wrong and they turn out to be small boxes like the old days.

So I always order 4 copies of steelbooks from Best Buy to make sure I get at least 1 copy in good condition with the expectation that they will be shipped together in a box. When I used to order less than 4 copies sometimes they would arrive in a bubble mailer damaged.

This time I need 2 good copies so I ordered 5 copies. I received the shipping email on Sunday and for some reason there are 3 tracking codes on the order and they aren't the normal tracking codes. In fact, they don't track at all. When I click on the codes they say "page not found" It shows Shipped via Canada Post LetterMail on Sunday Apr. 21.

I get the feeling there are going to be 3 packages for this. 3 bubble mailers. Or worse. Just bags. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If tracking still doesn't work, that means it's in white bag...

1-2-3 Heart Attack @Stygian ... its a white bag!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 220
  • Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Yeah I don't know why Best Buy would break up a single order of 5 items and ship them in 3 separate bubble mailers.
2 bags of 2 and 1 bag of 1. Which means between this and Civil War I should have had 6 bags. I'm missing 1 bag.

So much for ordering multiple copies to get delivery in a box.

• Haha
Reactions: pioupiou
Got my order in a body bag today :p ... JK

Civil War and Winter Soldier arrived in a box with bubble packaging. Opened one copy each and they are fine. The rest go back this weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Yep. Postman just dropped off 5 bags. :rolleyes:
You would think that BB would try and prevent this from happening as to the amount of returned crushed steelbooks they get back. I guess the cost of returns is less than it would be to box these. Cheap Bastards! Almost everybody else in the game is shipping steelbooks in boxes, come on BB get with the program.

You would think that BB would try and prevent this from happening as to the amount of returned crushed steelbooks they get back. I guess the cost of returns is less than it would be to box these. Cheap Bastards! Almost everybody else in the game is shipping steelbooks in boxes, come on BB get with the program.
Maybe these people in the warehouse work part time at Tim Tim Hortons Drive-thru cause they can’t get orders right lol

They normally do ship them in boxes. This is a lot of extra work so I wonder if they were out of boxes at this warehouse.
Sad.