Captain America: The Winter Soldier (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 23, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $34.99
SKU: 6323401

6323401_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited:
I've only been collecting for 3 years so this will be the first time that a steelbook I purchased at the time of release will be re-released in Canada (if and when this comes to Best Buy Canada). Same with Civil War.

I will definitely buy the new ones. I just don't know what to do with the originals. Keep them or sell them?
Still sealed of course. Same with Avengers: Age Of Ultron now that I have purchased the 4K from Andy's group buy. :dunno:

Actually I just remembered that I have all 3 of the Zavvi Lenticulars for these titles also.

He creates placeholder stuff a lot to get the news out.

I don't have any problem with that art. I just don't want it on this release because I already have the Zavvi lenticular release with this art.
I want something different. :)

I just want them to be consistent. If they started without title in front, then continue all of them same style. I simple hate when collection does not match

I just want them to be consistent. If they started without title in front, then continue all of them same style. I simple hate when collection does not match
Well it’s unfortunate csuse the 4k runs already don’t match since both the first 2 Avengers movies have the titles on the front and then they have the infinity war with thanos on it with no title and doesnt have a similar artwork design

I wasn't planning on ordering this one or Civil War but because of the matching artwork with First Avenger, I am now forced to. It's an OCD thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian