Captain America The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Excl) [Australia]

mima2005

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Australia
Release date: August 20th, 2014
Price: AU$39.98
Buy link: Captain America The Winter Soldier

CAP AM WS JBHIFI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Promised update:

The package at the post office didn't turn out to be the steel..
I wrote to JB earlier this evening about the delivery status, so i'm currently waiting for an answer from them. ;)

lol @monsterzebra
I did get mine from JBHifi today and will open up the package shortly.

Just wanted to give a little update to this..

My order was "lost" in meantime, i even got the refund from JB-Hifi..
and now guess what showed up in my mailbox yesterday..!

IMG_51114773533267.jpeg

That means, i got the steel AND the refund, well if that's not a deal.. :thumbs:

Reactions: William
That means, i got the steel AND the refund, well if that's not a deal.. :thumbs:

Don't be surprised if you get some people commenting that you should contact JB Hi-Fi and let them know it arrived so they can take payment again! As if anyone would actually do that! :rolleyes: But a few months ago this guy ordered the play.com Iron Man from a play seller and received a copy of the Futureshop grail! :woot: (albeit it in TERRIBLE condition) LOADS of ninja's were like "email the seller and tell him he's made a mistake and send it back for a refund, or give him more money" hahaha :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

PS he promptly sold it on eBAY for about £85 after paying under £30 for it (after saying he would keep it and it would take pride of place in his collection :rolleyes: ) and was further abused for his profiteering ways, by some ninjas who have some of the most expensive trade threads on here HDN! :naughty: :hilarious:

Don't be surprised if you get some people commenting that you should contact JB Hi-Fi and let them know it arrived so they can take payment again! As if anyone would actually do that! :rolleyes: But a few months ago this guy ordered the play.com Iron Man from a play seller and received a copy of the Futureshop grail! :woot: (albeit it in TERRIBLE condition) LOADS of ninja's were like "email the seller and tell him he's made a mistake and send it back for a refund, or give him more money" hahaha :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

PS he promptly sold it on eBAY for about £85 after paying under £30 for it (after saying he would keep it and it would take pride of place in his collection :rolleyes: ) and was further abused for his profiteering ways, by some ninjas who have some of the most expensive trade threads on here HDN! :naughty: :hilarious:

What - REALLY?! :woot: well i guess "this guy" must have been veeeery happy :D
But btt, as JB even asked Australian Mail about this package (and they confirmed it to be "lost in transportation") and officially payed me the refund, they won't see a cent from me.. :p
Even though, i don't think i'm going to order from them anytime soon, because this package took two months in total now to be delivered..

Reactions: BradG1984
It was me who got the iron man. I would have been even happier if the futureshop iron man had tuned up in mint condition. But yes I did get a few nasty comments about keeping it and then for selling it as it was to damaged for my collection. You cannot please everyone of these forums but some people on here want to think before sending me hate messages.

It was me who got the iron man. I would have been even happier if the futureshop iron man had tuned up in mint condition. But yes I did get a few nasty comments about keeping it and then for selling it as it was to damaged for my collection. You cannot please everyone of these forums but some people on here want to think before sending me hate messages.

I remember it well mate! :thumbs: Still makes me laugh that people were like "I would contact the seller and send him more money!" :hilarious::hilarious:

If a mint copy had turned up that would have been amazing! Still a great story though, and a tidy profit towards better condition steels :woot:

:ironman:

Reactions: terry44