Captain America: The Winter Soldier (FNAC Exclusive Pre-order Box Set) [France]

Petit Lu

Premium Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Nantes, France
Special Fnac edition / pre order boxset for Captain America: Winter soldier

http://video.fnac.com/a6981512/Capt...ion-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Chris-Evans-Blu-Ray

includes a fnac card to buy the blu ray when released, a book of 288 pages and 3 figurines!

in the continuation of previous boxsets for Iron Man 3 and Avengers

99.99€

:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this. Omg. Does fnac ship to USA missed iron man 3 and avengers. Why no thor 2 though? Would be awesome to have this big box fnac package for each of phase two

I only got Iron Man 3 FNAC box. will order this one when i can.
i have no idea how to get Avengers FNAC box. :(

You can have it on ebay or else, but it will cost you A LOT! There are some available by third party sellers on Fnac.com but at more than 290 euros...
This is definitely not available anymore in stores... These kind of Marvel boxes generally do not last long, they are OOS before or soon after release date.
For Iron Man 3, I had to call a lot of Fnac Stores to find one, and ask my cousin to go buy the last one available in her town (and she lives 2 hours fby car from me)

Fnac do deliver abroad. Definitely to Europe anyway, not sure about anywhere else. Also they started these pre-order boxsets with X-Men: First Class possibly before that with Sucker Punch.

Those sneaky little basterds at Fnac.. They are now offering 10.00 euros for 100 euros buy for fnac members..... Box is 99.99€, and of course mine has already shipped! :angry::angry::angry: