Captain America: Winter Soldier (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: May 6, 2019 (First print run) - February 10, 2020 (Second print run 1000)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on Monday February 25 at 12 PM UK time)
Price:
£27.99

ca.jpg

12053604-1834652316011934.jpg
12053604-6324652316155982.jpg
12053604-1594652316105591.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well looks like zavvi had no spares of this as if they had im sure it would have been back up for order this past weekend.
Trust me to miss this one out must have missed the email of its release aa got the other two. Now missing this.

Well looks like zavvi had no spares of this as if they had im sure it would have been back up for order this past weekend.
Trust me to miss this one out must have missed the email of its release as got the other two. Now missing this.
Long (Bank Holiday) weekend so don't give up just yet on Zavvi (and pay £35 - £40 on the bay).

Has anyone noticed the finish on the Zavvi steel look different than Bestbuy steel?
Zavvi: zero finish
Bestbuy: Matte

Has anyone noticed the finish on the Zavvi steel look different than Bestbuy steel?
Zavvi: zero finish
Bestbuy: Matte
Funny that when I first saw pics of the BB steels vs. UK examples I thought the other way around - that the BB steels were zero and the Zavvi steels were matte (frame, spine and back) . . . unboxings of the BB steels confirm a zero finish on those parts - just like the UK steels - with a definite sheen visible and of course spot glossed front artwork and shields:-
BB:-
1558052154705.png
1558052285482.png

Last edited:
Funny that when I first saw pics of the BB steels I thought the other way around . . . unboxings pf the BB steels revealed the back + spine + frame are in a zero finish just like the UK with a definite sheen on the back and of course spot glossed front artwork and shields on backs:-
BB:-
View attachment 427433View attachment 427436

Yes definitely not matte.

Reactions: virkia
Back in stock on Sunday 1st December at 12pm Midday
Unbelievable why keep it back so long when I ordered the set I missed this one for so,e reason and thought I had ordered it, I then waited weeks and thought this is sold out no more available and so buy from eBay at a much higher price. Now they spring up with this.

Reactions: Vegano and RobertC
Unbelievable why keep it back so long when I ordered the set I missed this one for so,e reason and thought I had ordered it, I then waited weeks and thought this is sold out no more available and so buy from eBay at a much higher price. Now they spring up with this.
I agree! I don’t why they do this, and i don’t know why they have this “rolling” print run thingamejig ( or whatever it’s called). Between so-called “selling out” of their first print run, and then months later putting up the 2nd print run for pre order, alot of people who missed the first will go to ebay and pay more money, thinking that it’s gone forever..........then it comes back for the “2nd print run” spiel. Absolute BS.

Reactions: Funashi