Captain Marvel (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: July 18, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon DE 4K - 3D - MediaMarkt 4K - 3D - Saturn 4K - 3D
Price: €31.99 (Amazon 4K) - €32.99 (MediaMarket - Saturn 4K) - €28.99 (3D)

81MO578Og+L._SX385_.jpg
81VRFRD1d9L._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The price went just enough down (a week ago) that it's cheaper than Zavvi. It's my first DE edition since Thor 2. Is it now 100% that the DE version has the title on the spine?
I checked the previous movie (Infinity War) and the thread is not very useful. Some pics of the Swiss release and some front/back pics from @Apollon but no spine pics :(

I checked the previous movie (Infinity War) and the thread is not very useful. Some pics of the Swiss release and some front/back pics from @Apollon but no spine pics :(
The DE release of Infinity War (as 3D, this was the only steelbook release in DE), has the title on the spine (I'll post a picture in the particular thread). All recent DE steelbooks in the MCU have the title on the spine. The last without was "Doctor Strange", since Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 all have it. Thus: chances are very high that Captain Marvel will also have it.

Reactions: Raimi
The price went just enough down (a week ago) that it's cheaper than Zavvi. It's my first DE edition since Thor 2. Is it now 100% that the DE version has the title on the spine?
Germany and UK release has title on the spine

Some other european countries like Italy/Finland/Sweden as an example has photos on the spine it varies in each european country but UK/Germany it's title on Spine

Reactions: Raimi