Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.1) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 2019
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck
Notes: Super limited print run 250 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.

VGgom1.jpgcvmB3l.jpghmtVdj.jpg
48714728312_d7d3fd1a5c_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this is weird. This label name is still pending lol. Don’t even have a name and announced cap marvel

Also apparently nothing to do with Blufans

Edit: didn’t realise @tommyh84 included that in the spoiler in the OP

More dressed up Marvel WWA's. It doesn't make sense that this would be another Blufans "brand."
They already release Marvel WEA boxsets. People will want that from Blufans, not a dressed up WWA.
No 3D either.

Reactions: Daubt
Okay this is weird. This label name is still pending lol. Don’t even have a name and announced cap marvel

Also apparently nothing to do with Blufans

Edit: didn’t realise @tommyh84 included that in the spoiler in the OP
The label has no name but they have a logo. Talk about horse before the cart lol

Reactions: Flloydo
The label has no name but they have a logo. Talk about horse before the cart lol

Yeah I noticed that. It’s like a mix of Blufans and the plain archive label. Very weird. Very sketchy

It’s as if it actually is Blufans but their way of releasing some marvel whilst this other stuff goes on. But like, nah we not Blufans lol

Yep!
But just the logo, because until proven otherwise this has nothing to do with Blufans. Kevin states that very clearly.
If BF wanted to release WWA for these they would be able to with their OAB line.

Reactions: tommyh84
Yep!
But just the logo, because until proven otherwise this has nothing to do with Blufans. Kevin states that very clearly.
If BF wanted to release WWA for these they would be able to with their OAB line.

Oh yeah I get that it’s apparently not affiliated with Blufans but it all seems as if it is but they just sayin nah lol

That’s what I meant

Reactions: DMD4k
Just what the world needed - another brand hawking Marvel discs.
This is the reason I went back and purchased all the old blufans marvel exclusives.
I knew there would always be sporadic avenues churning them out. Novamedia, kimchidvd, zavvi, weet, whatever this is, probably some more in the future.
I just wanted to stick to one definitive line and I felt like the Blufans Exclusive line was the most reliable and often the most definitive version to own.

Reactions: Flloydo and DMD4k
Yep!

Yeah I think the fact the info is coming from Kevin who is synonymous with Blufans and only Blufans people on the other forum are putting 2 and 2 together regardless of how many times he's telling them the answer is 4 :p

This does raise the question though of how a new retailer is able to get approval for artwork from the same studio and distributor Blufans would be dealing with and are pretty much stopped.

This does raise the question though of how a new retailer is able to get approval for artwork from the same studio and distributor Blufans would be dealing with and are pretty much stopped.

Good point!! Hopefully this is a sign things are moving in the right direction in terms of Blufans WEA releases. Kevin confirmed to me a while back that Blufans' plan is to work chronologically so they've got to release Antman and the Wasp and Solo before they move onto the likes of Captain Marvel and Endgame (and hopefully the likes of Ralph Breaks the Internet, Aladdin, Lion King etc etc)

I agree tommy about them intending to do them in chronological order. Except we've seen BF skip over a Star Wars to get the Marvels out quicker. So I'm not confident on Solo seeing the light until after Endgame. But I hope I'm wrong.

Exactly what I thought. Why I said sketchy lol.
All very weird. A lot have asked him if this is the end of Blufans marvel line and he’s saying no. But who knows

• Wow
Reactions: DMD4k
Exactly what I thought. Why I said sketchy lol.
All very weird. A lot have asked him if this is the end of Blufans marvel line and he’s saying no. But who knows
That would be extremely weird... if they couldn't get WEAs for them, they'd be able to do them as OAB with less effort than starting a new label for them.