Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.1) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 2019
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck
Notes: Super limited print run 250 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.

VGgom1.jpgcvmB3l.jpghmtVdj.jpg
48714728312_d7d3fd1a5c_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No 3D?

holding out hope that BF will be back on these Marvel premiums as I'm in need of replacing my standard WWA 3D's with lovely Premiums for Ant-Man and the Wasp, this and Endgame
same. the zavvi lenticulars for those 3 are fine for now in my opinion, but i want some nice fullslips for these 3.

@yeslek F
Isn't Fanatics the new BF though (in disguise)?
So not sure if BF will be doing another Cap Marvel and Endgame if these are already released by Fanatics??

@yeslek F
So not sure if BF will be doing another Cap Marvel and Endgame if these are already released by Fanatics??
The word is Blufans WILL BE releasing those two also apparently (with WEA steelbooks included)

I've only read it on this site though, so not sure how accurate that information is......

@yeslek F

That's just it. Nobody's sure of anything when it comes to Blufans. It's all speculation no matter how many times somebody quotes Kevin regarding which quarter of which year that Blufans will definitely be releasing Disney stuff again.

Weet are very good and definitely upped their game.
I am impressed.. and certainly a worthwhile alternative no doubt

But no one beats Blufans at the top of their game. Blufans is untouched IMO
As a diehard Marvel and BF fan, I would love BF to complete the set

Reactions: BluSteel2012