Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.1) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 2019
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck
Notes: Super limited print run 250 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.

VGgom1.jpgcvmB3l.jpghmtVdj.jpg
48714728312_d7d3fd1a5c_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be extremely weird... if they couldn't get WEAs for them, they'd be able to do them as OAB with less effort than starting a new label for them.

Wouldn’t be the first time a company has tried this though. And I don’t mean steel related. Just look at the Coca Cola company and Fanta :LOL:

I understand that but Fanta is a different product to Coca Cola.
If BF owned this new label, how would the new label releases be different to OABs? Both using WWAs...
Maybe if these slips are produced to a lower standard it might make sense...

The more I think about it the less it makes sense this is BF related. Which is exactly what Kevin is saying.

I understand that but Fanta is a different product to Coca Cola.
If BF owned this new label, how would the new label releases be different to OABs? Both using WWAs...
Maybe if these slips are produced to a lower standard it might make sense...

The more I think about it the less it makes sense this is BF related. Which is exactly what Kevin is saying.

Mate I’m joking around lol.

I just find it all quite funny. Dw

These are apparently nothing to do with them, and I believe it. But it’s weird for the reasons mentioned like Blufans can’t release anything but this random new company can with a WWA steelbook. That’s all

Reactions: DMD4k
Most people went for the Zavvi WWA CE edition (and then sent it back) and the steelbook seperately of Captain Marvel and look how that crap turned out for the price, so if they went for that why wouldn't they opt for this if it's nicer?

H̶a̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶

Collector's gonna collect.

Reactions: DMD4k
This new label has nothing to do with Blufans

A WEA Blufans release is still expected likely in 2020
few, so chances are we will still get the 3D blufans versions - I can wait :)

its always interesting when a new line is announced though. To see how well the products end up being from the grandness of Weet to the let downs of Everything Blu

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Does anyone here really like option 2, as I planned to buy every CM that was released but I bought the only one released so far and it has the exact same front art as option 1 with better back art (imho).

But with the steelbooks being the same, I’m paying for a new slip and the cards and I really am not sure I like option 2 and I’m so disappointed at the moment but maybe it will grow on me. Kind of difficult to guess what that transition will be too.

Anyone want to tell me I’m really wrong?