Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.1) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 2019
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck
Notes: Super limited print run 250 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.

VGgom1.jpgcvmB3l.jpghmtVdj.jpg
48714728312_d7d3fd1a5c_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe all that was said about Blufans was that there wouldn't be any Marvel or Star Wars releases for the rest of 2019.
So then everybody thought that meant they will be released in 2020. But nobody actually confirmed that they would be.

Every time somebody said that they were being released in 2020 like it was a fact, I replied "maybe."

Reactions: DMD4k and St4rlord
Nope, I've pointed out others, you just haven't replied :p
But yes it's something different. Tommyh just made a good point about the folder making up the difference though.
LOL No they don't. Name one.

what? I’ve got a guardians 2 and infinity war one click box right in front of me with a magnetic door!!!

mad for OABs with 2 releases, can’t think of any of the top of my head because I don’t collect them but I’m sure I seen some with just 2 editions.

Reactions: DMD4k
what? I’ve got a guardians 2 and infinity war one click box right in front of me with a magnetic door!!!

mad for OABs with 2 releases, can’t think of any of the top of my head because I don’t collect them but I’m sure I seen some with just 2 editions.
Both of those examples are BE, give me one for an OAB OC. You said there are...

Good point. Ties in with my earlier question to Flloydo which he has so far disregarded. Why would BF, if this is BF, not release this in their OAB line? It doesn't make much sense, unless they're hoping some of us triple dip. On the other hand there are clear disadvantages to starting off a new retailer/line.
:thanks: :thanks:

what? I haven’t disregarded anything lol. I don’t have answers for that. Maybe marvel studios stuff can’t be released under OAB. I don’t know mate. And I don’t care

I don’t care if no one else thinks this is Blufans. I do, that’s all I care about. Lol. Why are we even still going on about this? No one knows. It’s just a hunch for me and some others. It’s getting boring now because it’s going round in circles. Then you comment back “LOL no they haven’t name one” ?? What are you on.

• Haha
Here's another little difference with Blufans' m.o. as of late. Both editions including both discs. Discuss :D :D

Both of those examples are BE, give me one for an OAB OC. You said there are...

what are you on about? you’ve lost me

I think you are confused. I never said a OAB had a magnetic case. I said loads of OAB have had 2 editions and that they have magnetic doors on one clicks meaning the exclusives. It’s not hard for them to now combine the 2

anyway where the hell did this magnetic door thing come from. Why was that even mentioned.

what? I haven’t disregarded anything lol. I don’t have answers for that. Maybe marvel studios stuff can’t be released under OAB. I don’t know mate. And I don’t care

I don’t care if no one else thinks this is Blufans. I do, that’s all I care about. Lol. Why are we even still going on about this? No one knows. It’s just a hunch for me and some others. It’s getting boring now because it’s going round in circles. Then you comment back “LOL no they haven’t name one” ?? What are you on.
Oh come on!!! I'm just having fun, we're just speculating. At the end of the day neither of us can do anything about whoever is or isn't behind this new retailer lol

Do OAB even have one click boxes? From my memory, only a couple. Or am I wrong

I wouldn’t say they have magnetic cases when I don’t own one. You should know by now I wouldn’t make that sh!t up just to prove a point.

I am guessing you are not a VIP...:LOL:

I rarely buy anything from Blufans. Honestly, I almost throw up every time I see a "Blufans VIP since I needed somebody to worship" badge over there. It's like people are worried that if they don't scream "Blufans! Blufans!" they'll be banned from the site. :rolleyes:

Reactions: St4rlord