Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Brie hate does my head in as well, all over the Hot Toys figure groups on Facebook which are obviously rife with Marvel chat as well. Never known anything like it

I hope they smash it with Captain Marvel 2 and much like those who were bashing Chris Evans as Captain America initially are won over

It’s honestly so weird that it fuels them that much to attack her the way they do (I mean all areas of the Internet, not just here. I see it mostly on twitter though).

It’s fine if you don’t like her as a actress, it’s taste and there are actors and actresses I’m not fond of but to fully go out your way (again on twitter) and troll her looks and attack her family for bringing her into the world is so god damn strange.

I do too. I wasn’t big on Chris either. Wasn’t a fan of cap 1. But I went back after civil war and I love it now too. And he’s improved as an actor so much. He’s amazing now In pretty much everything (imo) and I now appreciate his older roles a bit more (although I ironically laugh at them - F4 for example)

Yeah. You can't say she's not fit IMO.

She’s stunning. I just love that she fights back too.

On the subject of Brie today, a few hours ago she launched a YouTube channel and I’m here for it.
for the lovers... click ahead

for the haters... more fuel I suppose... oh, and **** you! ;) :p

*Subscribed

Last edited:
I accepted Brie because the original cast I felt was too old, despite how hot she is for her age. ( charlize theron) I just couldnt see her doing it for multiple films given production time etc. She would have likely been like 55 yrs old by the end of a trilogy.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I accepted Brie because the original cast I felt was too old, despite how hot she is for her age. ( charlize theron) I just couldnt see her doing it for multiple films given production time etc. She would have likely been like 55 yrs old by the end of a trilogy.

Theron was an original choice for Captain Marvel? I did not know that. I love Theron. But yeah I agree, the age might of been a bit of a issue because of the age of Danvers even though Charlize still looks so young and she’s defo still got it in maybe a more mature way. I think Brie was a perfect choice but that’s amazing to know she was considered

Theron was an original choice for Captain Marvel? I did not know that. I love Theron. But yeah I agree, the age might of been a bit of a issue because of the age of Danvers even though Charlize still looks so young and she’s defo still got it in maybe a more mature way. I think Brie was a perfect choice but that’s amazing to know she was considered
She was THE choice for a while. Supposedly she dropped the role if i recall then they ultimately got Brie. I know how this sounds, but personally I would have wanted to see the uber hot Captain Marvel comics version. In which case, a very embossed version. Never the less, certain angles I think Brie's face is hot so she does fine by me. :) Disney aint about to dawn that scantily clad version anyhow ....

• Haha
I don't hate Brie Larson at all, but I do have to say that she could be a bit more.. Subtle sometimes. Something about here just screams 'Karen' to me. Nothing wrong with her acting abilities though, but I do have to say that I still would have preferred Emily Blunt in the role of Captain Marvel. Charlize Theron is way too old for that.

She was THE choice for a while. Supposedly she dropped the role if i recall then they ultimately got Brie. I know how this sounds, but personally I would have wanted to see the uber hot Captain Marvel comics version. In which case, a very embossed version. Never the less, certain angles I think Brie's face is hot so she does fine by me. :) Disney aint about to dawn that scantily clad version anyhow ....

I think I remember Theron being involved now but it was so long ago. Well at least we have a very embossed black widow :LOL: :hungry:

Ha imagine, Disney opening a movie with a Jessica Alba Sin City style dance scene. That’ll be the day

Reactions: Wreck
I think I remember Theron being involved now but it was so long ago. Well at least we have a very embossed black widow :LOL: :hungry:

Ha imagine, Disney opening a movie with a Jessica Alba Sin City style dance scene. That’ll be the day
Did you see the Predator disney image with Avengers ? They just took back Alien and Predator away from Dark Horse Comics and now with Marvel.