Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 08-14-20

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpg Full Slip A1.jpg Full Slip A2.jpg Lenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Did you see the Predator disney image with Avengers ? They just took back Alien and Predator away from Dark Horse Comics and now with Marvel.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Imagine that in a movie. (hit the arrow)

http://instagr.am/p/CCJdVNxFdAe/
Woah, okay that would be a craaaaazy crossover!!!

imagine seeing the predator on the avengers roof holding starks severed head in a film! People would loose their sh!t

Is the alien in Star Lords ship? I can see his Walkman and headphones! Madness but I’d Kinda love to see them both one day. In an alternate universe

Reactions: tridon
Woah, okay that would be a craaaaazy crossover!!!

imagine seeing the predator on the avengers roof holding starks severed head in a film! People would loose their sh!t

Is the alien in Star Lords ship? I can see his Walkman and headphones! Madness but I’d Kinda love to see them both one day. In an alternate universe
Thanks to @tridon for the info. :)

I know it wouldnt be serious serious ... but it'd be a fun addition like how AVP was long ago. They will probably do it when its all played out ha.

Reactions: tridon and Flloydo

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Thanks to @tridon for the info. :)

I know it wouldnt be serious serious ... but it'd be a fun addition like how AVP was long ago. They will probably do it when its all played out ha.
Yeah I see it was Geekpants, cheers @tridon (I’ve not been on insta for about 3 weeks - taking a little break from it)

Imagine. Would be cool. Ballsy move but cool.

I remember AvP coming out in my second year at college and in honesty it’s a guilty pleasure of mine along with the mummy, mummy returns and deep blue sea. It will never happen but man id love a premium or a cool edition of Deep blue sea. I only ever owned it on VHS LOL. Saying that I have none of these 4 films on blu ray. Just DVD bar DBS :dunno:

Reactions: tridon

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Oh wow A1 looks incredible. Unique New York

Does this just apply to comics? Or could we see movies too?
Most likely become a comic arc at some point. I highly doubt we will see a alien/ predator/ marvel cross over in MCU or any film.

I think the closest you will get is maybe a Easter egg/ nod to alien or predator in maybe guardians 3 or a MCU space film like that. Where you will see a predator weapon in the distance or mask, maybe faint tapestries of the alien in some space cave. Imagine if this was a few years back, could of seen the collector have a pet alien in guardians 1, you know gunn would of loved to have done that. Would of been cool