Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As we're moving away from the MCU, Elektra and Ghost Rider need honorable mentions.

those along with the fantastic 4 films (all 3 of them) And daredevil need to placed on another planet and blown up. Every copy of the film In existence in every format and the whole planet destroyed.

I’m willing to help and to donate my copies too. As long as I can witness the spectacle

Ghost rider is bad in a good way, Ghost Rider 2 is just bad...
Deadpool, Deadpool 2, Doctor Strange and Iron man1 pretty much cover my interest in Marvel movies as I am more of a DC fan..
That being said, things definitely seem to be heading south regarding DC . Joker was epic but I can't help thinking it'll never be equalled or bettered...

Ghost rider is bad in a good way, Ghost Rider 2 is just bad...
Deadpool, Deadpool 2, Doctor Strange and Iron man1 pretty much cover my interest in Marvel movies as I am more of a DC fan..
That being said, things definitely seem to be heading south regarding DC . Joker was epic but I can't help thinking it'll never be equalled or bettered...

I’m hoping the justice league Snyder cut, James gunns suicide squad 2 And flash with Micheal Keaton returning as the burton batman can save it. I have a feeling WW84 will be Nothing on the first.

If all else fails we have Pattison and Reeves batman with a stellar cast. That’s what I’m excited for. If that turns out well and the DCEU next phase sh!t then hopefully we can restart/ revamp the new DCEU With that film. But have Henry Cavill return as superman in that world

Joker was epic but I can't help thinking it'll never be equalled or bettered...

You speak truth there!

Joker is in a league of its own much like how the majority of people see The Nolan Trilogy in a league of its own, and well deserved I might add.

The DCEU, although was fun at first, has definitely gone south like you said. Man of Steel is my fave of that universe and they've a couple of decent films but its never been and will never be as polished and well put together as the MCU.

Standalone DC's like Joker are the way forward for Warner I feel with a much more gritty, darker tone and real world vibe to them where real issues are explored, just like Joker was.

Joker and GOTG are my top DC & Marvel movies and they are absolutely worlds apart.

I don't hate Brie Larson at all, but I do have to say that she could be a bit more.. Subtle sometimes. Something about here just screams 'Karen' to me. Nothing wrong with her acting abilities though, but I do have to say that I still would have preferred Emily Blunt in the role of Captain Marvel. Charlize Theron is way too old for that.

WHat I don't like about brie larson's version when she appeared in Endgame thinking she was the greatest , her facial expressions the way she looked at Thor was cringe thinking she's badass.
Chris hemsworth is muscular badass worked his ass off, I am not seeing much muscle mass on Brie or Scarlett Johansson for that matter it is pathetic.

@Flloydo
The ladies in the marvel universe better start hitting the gym harder, if they wanna appear badass they gotta look like it, Mackenzie Davis in terminator Dark fate looked badass because she trained much harder than any of the women in the marvel franchise.

Also the comments on Brie larsons youtube video are very entertaining:shipped:

WHat I don't like about brie larson's version when she appeared in Endgame thinking she was the greatest , her facial expressions the way she looked at Thor was cringe thinking she's badass.
Chris hemsworth is muscular badass worked his ass off, I am not seeing much muscle mass on Brie or Scarlett Johansson for that matter it is pathetic.

@Flloydo
The ladies in the marvel universe better start hitting the gym harder, if they wanna appear badass they gotta look like it, Mackenzie Davis in terminator Dark fate looked badass because she trained much harder than any of the women in the marvel franchise.

True. I don't even think it matters that much how muscular the actors/actresses are, it's more about appearance and conveying authority I think. Scarlett Johansson has it. Emily Blunt has it. Charlize Theron has it. I don't think Brie Larson doesn't have it, but it still looks like she's trying too hard and sometimes it just makes me cringe a bit. She's not a bad actress at all and she doesn't deserve the hate, but she's a bit miscast in my opinion.

@Flloydo

At that point In her development when she arrives in endgame she’s literally been on other Planets sorting their sh!t out for years just like a younger thor was with the Nine realms. She’s earned the status to look at him however the f**k she wants

If I had the powers she had I’d be giving Thor the same look. As well as the look that my bedroom is on the second floor and I’ll be there in 5 minutes.... naked

Oh.... and blocked