Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scored a 1-Click! But noticed that they sold out immediately after checkout. $188.99 total. K-Packet was only $11. I guess the 1-Click had part of the shipping cost built-in?

$367 including shipping with K-Packet, I didn't have time to check what an EMS upgrade would have cost, sorry it was $11

Most likely they will come back with some correction as 2 boxsets surely exceed the k-packet limits already

Even 1 might be borderline......

Reactions: Jd007
Noticed their shipping prices have increased again (to the U.K.).

Thanks for the info! I'm actually surprised 2 boxsets could ship K-Packet--thought for sure they'd be over 2kg. Did you happen to see what the weight was?
It happened so fast but I want to say 1,800 is that possible? If it is that must be one light boxset

Scored a 1-Click! But noticed that they sold out immediately after checkout. $188.99 total. K-Packet was only $11. I guess the 1-Click had part of the shipping cost built-in?

$11? That’s weird. Singles are $16.99 K-Packet now

$11? That’s weird. Singles are $16.99 K-Packet now
Just to see why the shipping cost was so low for the 1-Click, I went to checkout with 2 A1 slips to see the shipping cost and it was $30.99, which is a lot more than $11 for a 1-Click with 3 editions. Again, I believe they added part of the shipping cost to the 1-Click.

Maybe they added $20 to the 1-Click, which otherwise would have cost $158? I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx and Flloydo