Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 08-14-20

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpg Full Slip A1.jpg Full Slip A2.jpg Lenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 10, 2014
I got the same message, but at least for you the shipping charge is a bit cheaper. I'm in CA and the shipping charge is $45.99, so I have to pay $8 more than someone in the EU. I'm assuming they are shipping EMS because my Spider-Man 1-Click was $33 for a K-Packet. I would have preferred a K-Packet shipment to save money. I have 3 Novamedia K-Packet shipments that are going to arrive on Monday and that's about 2 1/2 weeks from shipping date. Not sure why EMS is the only option. I agreed to pay an additional $35, but I should have asked for more details. Just waiting for an invoice.
If you find out why EMS is the only option, please share here. I agree the shipping seems pricey.

Reactions: MM3

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Weets shipping costs have always been the most expensive of the korean retailers. In most cases for singles it’s $4/ $5 more than what kimchi/ PA/ Nova etc charge so I imagine one clicks will be the same. Even when they all use K-Packet

(All single K-Packer costs to U.K. - although some may of changed again in price - it’s been a good few months or longer since I’ve ordered From PA, nova and kimchi)

Kimchi $11.89
Plain Archive $12
Nova $13.96
Weet $16.99

Jan 9, 2018
Searching for a lenti edition. I see one on the Ebay store you're talking about (but it increased 10 euros now).
Anywhere else to find it at a good price? Or should I wait for the release and see on Ebay then you think?

Apr 10, 2014
I bought a one-click direct and haven't received the invoice for the additional shipping cost yet. Has everyone else received one?

megabee

Photo Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
Russia
Weets shipping costs have always been the most expensive of the korean retailers. In most cases for singles it’s $4/ $5 more than what kimchi/ PA/ Nova etc charge so I imagine one clicks will be the same. Even when they all use K-Packet

(All single K-Packer costs to U.K. - although some may of changed again in price - it’s been a good few months or longer since I’ve ordered From PA, nova and kimchi)

Kimchi $11.89
Plain Archive $12
Nova $13.96
Weet $16.99
Thats because Weet uses double boxes.

Reactions: DMD4k