Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve stopped buying MCU and am slowly getting rid of my collection (save for a few movies) and you know what? I’m temporarily pausing my hiatus for this one. Don’t care about the slips, that SteelBook will be mine.

Reactions: Skyarcke
Not interested in Marvel steels any more (as I'm sure I've said about a dozen times already lol), but this is impressive! I'm sure BF are quaking in their boots right now. :ohno: :p

Not interested in Marvel steels any more (as I'm sure I've said about a dozen times already lol), but this is impressive! I'm sure BF are quaking in their boots right now. :ohno: :p
First time I've read you stopped collecting MCU.

Lol it's been a while since I last mentioned it tbf. I'll now have to spam every Marvel thread to get the message across to others who may be unaware. :p
I guess you will!!! There are others that won't know... or maybe I was the last to pick up on it. Sorry to read it... or congrats on being free. Not sure which you prefer.

Reactions: Noodles
I hope the lenticular slips are identical to the fanatics release (so that I can forget about hunting for the fanatics)

• Haha
Reactions: a_o
I guess you will!!! There are others that won't know... or maybe I was the last to pick up on it. Sorry to read it... or congrats on being free. Not sure which you prefer.
Yep, definitely feels good to no longer be paying into the Mouse's pockets for costly, lazy designs. I replaced my steels with the "Phase" box sets and called it a day... much happier with those and not having to worry about steels any more. :)

This would look great on the front of a fullslip! Hope they use it :) Excited to see the rest of the beauty shots.
that would be amazing!

Idk why these conpanies use the most common and boring images that every other company is using for their releases its so stupid.

I bet they might be even better, with a WEA Steelbook inside them
I doubt they will be as good as the Fanatic slips but ya never know. I've only purchased 2 Weet releases they were very good not great, how many great releases have they had? Seemed like alot of ninjas liked the avengers release despite many of the slips had some sort of defect, can't remember only read about it.
I'd like to see new art but alot of collectors missed the Fanatic Boxset and don't want to spend $400 so I understand why people want to see some of that art used on the Weet slips.

Reactions: Chemartin_1
I doubt they will be as good as the Fanatic slips but ya never know. I've only purchased 2 Weet releases they were very good not great, how many great releases have they had? Seemed like alot of ninjas liked the avengers release despite many of the slips had some sort of defect, can't remember only read about it.
I'd like to see new art but alot of collectors missed the Fanatic Boxset and don't want to spend $400 so I understand why people want to see some of that art used on the Weet slips.

I have four Marvel steels (2 fullslips and 2 lenti’s) from WeET and they’re all fantastic. In some aspects exceeding Blufans in my opinion.

I think the issues with the slips on their last Avengers release that you mentioned was in fact a manufacturing problem with the steels themselves. But fair play to WeET for endeavouring to replace the steels for all the unsatisfied customers.

Reactions: MM3