Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very tempted by that A1. Looks stunning.

However I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the film itself, and therefore not so sure I wanna drop so much on just this single release...

cheers man.

hmm, I like them all. That one click box is very cool too. And the film has grown on me over time dare I say, much better than black panther. Yeah I will. Love the 90s theme, means a lot to me.

certainly better than thor 2 and the majority of the iron mans too (except when hes in the avengers films - that’s when he shines). Plus, how can you not love Brie. Incredible actress

not sure what one I like the most though

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Are WEET customs friendly?

like any premium retailer just email them after you order. Mark will always put the value lower

Anyone know roughly how much shipping to the UK will cost? Also can a reduced cost be put on the customs forms to avoid additional charges?

singles should be $15.99 to the U.K.

It was $13.99 but Infinity war the prices changed to $15.99

Went for the oneclick via the Groupbuy (mostly for the exclusive magnet)
Already got the US 4K, German 3D and Italian 3D WWA steels. Pre-ordered the Zavvi Lenticular 3D, too.

Reactions: Billy Talent
tell this @DMD4k & @willbar84
both have no clue :rolleyes:

you are talking to D ...a fanatic

It honestly disgusts me the amount of grief she gets from sad Gammon faced men on twitter. I’m glad she fights back and no wonder she hates most men who think they can dictate her career because they are unhappy she’s a powerful woman who doesn't take sh!t and that she landed in a huge role in the MCU as another powerful woman. Makes me happy it’s ruined their comic book dreams.

Originally I didn’t think too much of the film but it’s grown on me over time (it’s better than at least 6 of the MCU films previous to it) and she’s always been a fantastic actress anyway. She’ll always have “Room” in my heart! ;)

It honestly disgusts me the amount of grief she gets from sad Gammon faced men on twitter. I’m glad she fights back and no wonder she hates most men who think they can dictate her career because they are unhappy she’s a powerful woman who doesn't take sh!t and that she landed in a huge role in the MCU as another powerful woman. Makes me happy it’s ruined their comic book dreams.

Originally I didn’t think too much of the film but it’s grown on me over time (it’s better than at least 6 of the MCU films previous to it) and she’s always been a fantastic actress anyway. She’ll always have “Room” in my heart! ;)

Yeah ROOM was really good....thats about it
Captain Marvel though....ahhhh just awful IMO
ezgif-3-882d8943e07d.gif