Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And the film has grown on me over time dare I say, much better than black panther.

certainly better than thor 2 and the majority of the iron mans too (except when hes in the avengers films - that’s when he shines).
Grown on you like a wart. :giggle: :giggle:
Plus, how can you not love Brie. Incredible actress

not sure what one I like the most though
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Can't tell if serious. You appear to be!
She was best in Unicorn Store, what an amazing film, not only that, she took it to a whole new level. HIGHLY recommended. Incredible doesn't even begin to describe her acting ability.

The truth is Flloydo, she has done nothing in her career, so far, for anyone but her parents to say she's incredible. She's low tier, it's way more likely that she landed this role with Disney & MCU for their common agenda, way more likely than that she landed it because she's amazing.

It honestly disgusts me the amount of grief she gets from sad Gammon faced men on twitter.
I didn't say anything on Twitter so I think I'm fine lol Phew

she landed in a huge role in the MCU as another powerful woman.
She plays a powerful alien.
she’s always been a fantastic actress anyway. She’ll always have “Room” in my heart! ;)
She's done way more films than Room, where she out-played a couch and a lamp... amazing.
What other movie did she really shine in? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Grown on you like a wart. :giggle: :giggle:
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Can't tell if serious. You appear to be!
She was best in Unicorn Store, what an amazing film, not only that, she took it to a whole new level. HIGHLY recommended. Incredible doesn't even begin to describe her acting ability.

The truth is Flloydo, she has done nothing in her career, so far, for anyone but her parents to say she's incredible. She's low tier, it's way more likely that she landed this role with Disney & MCU for their common agenda, way more likely than that she landed it because she's amazing.
Someone hasn't seen Room.

I didn't say anything on Twitter so I think I'm fine lol Phew

She plays a powerful alien.
She's done way more films than Room, where she out-played a couch and a lamp... amazing.
What other movie did she really shine in? :giggle:
Short Term 12, United States of Tara, The Glass Castle (her critically acclaimed performance in that was one of the only good parts of that film)

Someone hasn't seen Room.
Oh, I've seen it. So Room elevates her to amazing status for you too huh? It doesn't for me. But yes, I'd also class Room as her best, doesn't mean she's incredible or amazing. %wise she's really done nothing noteworthy.

Short Term 12, United States of Tara, The Glass Castle (her critically acclaimed performance in that was one of the only good parts of that film)
Scream it to the wind so the other 15 people across the globe that watched those know you liked her performance :giggle:

• Haha
Oh, I've seen it. So Room elevates her to amazing status for you too huh? It doesn't for me. But yes, I'd also class Room as her best, doesn't mean she's incredible or amazing. %wise she's really done nothing noteworthy.

her best by default :naughty::rofl: well done pointing out she’s a talentless hack, totally agree :thumbs: so no talent definitely no looks with Marvel Cringe dialled upto 1000 so why is everyone busting their nut over this when Fanatics is so much better :naughty:

Reactions: DMD4k
They're amazing. Wish I had the funds and space to get those figures. I've been "settling" for Iron Studios 1/10. (not my pic, but it is the one I have, with changable head)

View attachment 476681

They really are. :)

I've seen many pics of Iron Studios' 1/10, they're good but their 1/4 Scale statues look even better. As far as one can tell from photos. @Wreck is into IS.

WTF?

What exactly did Chris Hemsworth do before he landed Thor? At least Brie had the critically acclaimed Room under her belt.

Can't help but think there's a sort of sexist undertone to that comment!

WTF?

What exactly did Chris Hemsworth do before he landed Thor? At least Brie had the critically acclaimed Room under her belt.

Can't help but think there's a sort of sexist undertone to that comment!

mate it’s riddled with sexism in here. It’s a bit weird if you ask me. I’m not sure why these males are so offended by her but she’s winning compared to them so hey ho.

it is weird though. Because they find her unattractive too (which fair enough everyone is not for everyone in terms of looks) but they attack it in such a weird way. So strange

And excellent point about Chris

Last edited:
Home and Away, its an Aussie thing but it’s pretty well known by now :LOL: Liam is a better actor anyways :naughty: :rofl:

View attachment 476689

Home and away is massive over here (U.K.) and has been since for as long as neighbours has been (which is since Kylie was in it). I used to love them but i haven’t seen them in years. It’s like the bill (U.K. police show) for actors careers except over here they are in just one episode, usually as a felon. Home and away and neighbours have launched so many careers it’s crazy. Stopped watching it well before Margot and Liam were in it though

Oh, and good joke ;)

The Brie hate does my head in as well, all over the Hot Toys figure groups on Facebook which are obviously rife with Marvel chat as well. Never known anything like it

I hope they smash it with Captain Marvel 2 and much like those who were bashing Chris Evans as Captain America initially are won over