Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see the Predator disney image with Avengers ? They just took back Alien and Predator away from Dark Horse Comics and now with Marvel.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Imagine that in a movie. (hit the arrow)

Woah, okay that would be a craaaaazy crossover!!!

imagine seeing the predator on the avengers roof holding starks severed head in a film! People would loose their sh!t

Is the alien in Star Lords ship? I can see his Walkman and headphones! Madness but I’d Kinda love to see them both one day. In an alternate universe

Reactions: tridon
Woah, okay that would be a craaaaazy crossover!!!

imagine seeing the predator on the avengers roof holding starks severed head in a film! People would loose their sh!t

Is the alien in Star Lords ship? I can see his Walkman and headphones! Madness but I’d Kinda love to see them both one day. In an alternate universe
Thanks to @tridon for the info. :)

I know it wouldnt be serious serious ... but it'd be a fun addition like how AVP was long ago. They will probably do it when its all played out ha.

Reactions: tridon and Flloydo
Thanks to @tridon for the info. :)

I know it wouldnt be serious serious ... but it'd be a fun addition like how AVP was long ago. They will probably do it when its all played out ha.

Yeah I see it was Geekpants, cheers @tridon (I’ve not been on insta for about 3 weeks - taking a little break from it)

Imagine. Would be cool. Ballsy move but cool.

I remember AvP coming out in my second year at college and in honesty it’s a guilty pleasure of mine along with the mummy, mummy returns and deep blue sea. It will never happen but man id love a premium or a cool edition of Deep blue sea. I only ever owned it on VHS LOL. Saying that I have none of these 4 films on blu ray. Just DVD bar DBS :dunno:

Reactions: tridon
Oh wow A1 looks incredible. Unique New York

Does this just apply to comics? Or could we see movies too?

Most likely become a comic arc at some point. I highly doubt we will see a alien/ predator/ marvel cross over in MCU or any film.

I think the closest you will get is maybe a Easter egg/ nod to alien or predator in maybe guardians 3 or a MCU space film like that. Where you will see a predator weapon in the distance or mask, maybe faint tapestries of the alien in some space cave. Imagine if this was a few years back, could of seen the collector have a pet alien in guardians 1, you know gunn would of loved to have done that. Would of been cool