Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Embossing on A1 looks magnificent, bit disappointed there's no embossing on the back of A2 but still glad I went with that edition!
Yep, the nicest edition here. The lenti will prob look good too but its the artwork here for me.
I looked at the Fanatic image of this yesterday as @DMD4k quite rightly highlighted it's already been done, with bossing, but Weet have certainly done it a step better here and being the front image with title is more appealing and better for display purposes.

As much as I’m not a fan of the cookie cutter embossing on everything (that is a great description for it @DMD4k) It is put to good use by weet and manta on examples like A1 with her suit. Just like nova on the guardians star lord slip. Manta used it right on the first man 4K full slip too. Sometimes it works sometimes it don’t and weet do love it a but too much out of the retailers but they got it right on this slip.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Oooooooooooooooo that A1 is lush!

mum reallllyyyyyy tempted just because of its beauty, but I’m trying to be good and not buy a release unless I absolutely love the film

Reactions: St4rlord
back in the day:
person x: i prefer full slips
person y: why?
person x: love em/debossing treatment

today:
person x: i dont like the treatment of the full slip
person y: why?
person x: too much em/debossing

collectors have changed over the last years.
This isn't embossing. It's a weird connect the dots debossing.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
That A1 slip looks amazing, so much so I decided to grab one via the group buy. Will be my first Weet steel, very much looking forward to receiving it!

Reactions: St4rlord
This puts the generic brand Blufanatics to shame...A new comer with a WEA....embarrassing to say the least.
Blufans has not released this title. Fanatic did.
Who's the newcomer? Weet? The same Weet that's been doing this for quite a few years under the Kimchi umbrella? LOL Nice try.

Reactions: Jeek and Hereticz