Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this just apply to comics? Or could we see movies too?

Right now, it’s only in comics. With Disney owning Marvel and Fox, it was only a matter of time before they took the rest of their properties away from Dark Horse. Marvel has been publishing Star Wars now for years and they still haven’t crossed over with the Marvel characters.

That said, there’s definitely promise in seeing Alien/Predator crossover with the Marvel Universe. Personally, I’d love to see Predator and Wolverine throw down.

Right now, it’s only in comics. With Disney owning Marvel and Fox, it was only a matter of time before they took the rest of their properties away from Dark Horse. Marvel has been publishing Star Wars now for years and they still haven’t crossed over with the Marvel characters.

That said, there’s definitely promise in seeing Alien/Predator crossover with the Marvel Universe. Personally, I’d love to see Predator and Wolverine throw down.

that would be epic. I still think James Gunn or even Taika will throw an alien or predator themed Easter egg in the next guardians or thor film. Even if it’s a blink and you’ll miss it moment

(Unrelated to Marvel but im also hoping for blink and you’ll miss it Easter egg of the dream machine from inception popping up in Tenet)

Reactions: tridon
I loved this film aswell. Don't know why it gets so much hate.

Black Panther is easily the worst MCU film followed by THOR TDW....

Black Panther could of been so much better if Micheal B Jordan’s character was actually interesting (loved his look though). Such a sh!t villain and I’ve still not forgiven the film for the worst CGI rhinos I’ve ever seen. Actually laughable for a modern marvel film. The original Jumanji shows them up, that’s how bad they are. However it’s still has some incredible moments (Imo) and I do love Chadwick. BUT for me it was still miles better than Thor dark world. But I hear you.

I also personally think BP was better than iron man 1 & 2. Shots fired!

I am hoping BP2 is much better

A1 looks gorgeous. It was my choice even before they released actual pics. I've never ordered from WeET directly. Are they just like KimchiDVD or NovaMedia? Are they custom-friendly? I haven't ordered anything from Korea since early April. Does anyone from Canada know how long EMS Express takes now for delivery?

wrong! Iron Man 2 & 3 are the worst MCU movies.
i love Thor 2 ....dont understand the hate.
wrong! Ant-man 2 & Captain Marvel are the worst MCU movies.
i love Iron Man 2 & 3 ....dont understand the hate.

:giggle:

wrong! Black Panther and Captain Marvel are the worst MCU movies.
i love Iron Man 2 & 3, Thor 2 and Ant-man 2.....dont understand the hate.

:spoil:

I loved this film aswell. Don't know why it gets so much hate.

Black Panther is easily the worst MCU film followed by THOR TDW....
wrong! Iron Man 2 & 3 are the worst MCU movies.
i love Thor 2 ....dont understand the hate.
wrong! Ant-man 2 & Captain Marvel are the worst MCU movies.
i love Iron Man 2 & 3 ....dont understand the hate.

:giggle:
wrong! Black Panther and Captain Marvel are the worst MCU movies.
i love Iron Man 2 & 3, Thor 2 and Ant-man 2.....dont understand the hate.

:spoil:

Obviously Age of Ultron and first Thor and Antman films are the worst :whistle: