Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Obviously Age of Ultron and first Thor and Antman films are the worst :whistle:

I seriously hope this is just pure headf**k in a pot with a giant wooden spoon

*Ant-Man (1) is such a gem. I think AOU is my personal MCU guilty pleasure. I love it. Except there’s no guilt, just all pleasure

I seriously hope this is just pure headf**k in a pot with a giant wooden spoon

*Ant-Man (1) is such a gem. I think AOU is my personal MCU guilty pleasure. I love it. Except there’s no guilt, just all pleasure

lol what?

Nah deadly serious, I really don't enjoy any of the films I mentioned. Find both the first Thor and Antman films a slog to sit through and AOU is just so badly written, horrible dialogue and an awful portrayal of Ultron. All in my opinion of course :)

back in the day:
person x: i prefer full slips
person y: why?
person x: love em/debossing treatment

today:
person x: i dont like the treatment of the full slip
person y: why?
person x: too much em/debossing

collectors have changed over the last years.

And put that same embossing/debossing on a SteelBook and it’s grail! :rolleyes:

Reactions: St4rlord
My least favourites (or at least the ones I found to be incredibly overrated) are Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Avengers... the list goes on actually, since most folks hype up all Marvel films nowadays, which just leads to me being somewhat disappointed when I finally get around to watching them lol. Only exception was probably Infinity War... genuinely felt like that was underrated if anything.

Infinity War and GOTG are the best marvel films, period.
I also enjoyed Ragnarok, civil war, Endgame, winter soldier and GOTG 2.
The rest of them are all pretty mediocre IMO, but this is coming from a non-marvel fan who didn't read the comics etc. Don't get me wrong, I like having Marvel films around, I just don't like the fact that every marvel film gets at least 2 premium releases and other brilliant films just get ignored. And Scorsese was 100% right when he stated that Marvel films aren't cinema. They're theme park movies, and there's nothing wrong with that. People should just learn to appreciate both Marvel and arthouse instead of ignoring the 'artsyfartsy' films or looking down on Blockbuster movies. Both can be great.

The rest of them are all pretty mediocre IMO, but this is coming from a non-marvel fan who didn't read the comics etc. Don't get me wrong, I like having Marvel films around, I just don't like the fact that every marvel film gets at least 2 premium releases and other brilliant films just get ignored. And Scorsese was 100% right when he stated that Marvel films aren't cinema. They're theme park movies, and there's nothing wrong with that. People should just learn to appreciate both Marvel and arthouse instead of ignoring the 'artsyfartsy' films or looking down on Blockbuster movies. Both can be great.
I pretty much agree with everything you said there tbh. IF and GOTG are the only ones I'd say I love and consider masterpieces. Apart from a few disappointments, the others are fun "theme park" movies... and that's absolutely OK!

Reactions: zeebeer

tumblr_pivt9pH9CA1rq6t6n_540.gif

tenor.gif

lol what?

Nah deadly serious, I really don't enjoy any of the films I mentioned. Find both the first Thor and Antman films a slog to sit through and AOU is just so badly written, horrible dialogue and an awful portrayal of Ultron. All in my opinion of course :)

I think I’ve said this before on the site But Ant-Man was the only one I never see at the cinema because I just wasn’t up for it, didn’t know the character and it annoyed me Edgar wright spent 7 years developing it and the went last minute etc and then I randomly see it well after release and it became a favourite of mine. Same with strange in a way but more wasn’t looking forward to it because of cucumbersnatch (can’t stand him but loved strange)

Everyone hates AOU but I just love it. I love ultron too and spaders voice is perfect. At that point it also had the best fight in MCU (hulk vs hulkbuster) imo.

My Favs are guardians 1, infinity war, ragnarok, endgame, far from home, civil war, ant man, Winter soldier, dr strange, homecoming, AOU, IM 3, guardians 2 & cap marvel. I’d say in that order too (guradians being top)

And thor 2, iron man 1, iron man 2 and hulk being in the bottom 4 (dark world is bottom barrel for me)

But as a fan of MCU in general I do appreciate them all if that makes sense. They all still mean a lot to me where I can disappear a few hours each time into my childhood