Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
I loved this film aswell. Don't know why it gets so much hate.

Black Panther is easily the worst MCU film followed by THOR TDW....
Black panther was awesome and so is Captain Marvel. It was great fun in the theater and it was fun when i watched it at home. I can’t remember Dark World. I own it, but havne’t gotten around to watching it. I think I stopped after the first avengers (I put Marvel as Movie one)

It's nice but not very nice. There's so much metal showing through on the rear in particular, it's already their signature move :banghead:
Who even asks Scanavo, look don't gloss it too much, just enough so the metallic finish shines through, our clients only like gloss in the right amount. What they do like to see is bare metal.
It is a STEELbook, it is okay to see the metal:p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
It's nice but not very nice. There's so much metal showing through on the rear in particular, it's already their signature move :banghead:
Who even asks Scanavo, look don't gloss it too much, just enough so the metallic finish shines through, our clients only like gloss in the right amount. What they do like to see is bare metal.
FlickeringTerrificBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

Yeah must admit while this is the artwork I longed for in a Captain Marvel Steelbook I can't help but think Blufans would have done it better :(

Reactions: DMD4k
Thor 3 from Blufans shows a lot of metal too (green part)

I don't really have too much of a problem with the bare metal, more the colour saturation and the use of bossing. Kinda feel Blufans would have nailed the colour and probably just embossed the title which to my taste would have been better

Of course these are only the first pics so may look even better when in hand

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I don't really have too much of a problem with the bare metal, more the colour saturation and the use of bossing. Kinda feel Blufans would have nailed the colour and probably just embossed the title which to my taste would have been better

Of course these are only the first pics so may look even better when in hand
I know what you mean. The back of the Steelbook on the BS looks a bit oversaturated, I think on the actual pics it is a bit better

The lentis do look good. Can’t help but think the magnet is a tad better. And that steel looks awesome. I can’t see any bare metal compared to some previous releases and the paint application seems thicker and richer in comparison to other releases too. Hopefully a new step forward for Weet. Maybe they have seen the complaints over the years.

Thor 3 from Blufans shows a lot of metal too (green part)

I remember mentioning this a few Months back as a argument when someone said only zavvi steels have bare metal showing. Can’t remember who now but I used this and some others as examples and they never had a comeback. But yeah the brushed metal is very clear in the green. Lovely steel tho

I didn’t watch the whole clip but noticed the 45K dislike ATM, you have any ideas why?

Insecure men? Badly B.O‘d Gammons? Sexist creeps? Small pen!s trolls? I can keep going......

The lentis do look good. Can’t help but think the magnet is a tad better. And that steel looks awesome. I can’t see any bare metal compared to some previous releases and the paint application seems thicker and richer in comparison to other releases too. Hopefully a new step forward for Weet. Maybe they have seen the complaints over the years.

I remember mentioning this a few Months back as a argument when someone said only zavvi steels have bare metal showing. Can’t remember who now but I used this and some others as examples and they never had a comeback. But yeah the brushed metal is very clear in the green. Lovely steel tho

Insecure men? Badly B.O‘d Gammons? Sexist creeps? Small pen!s trolls? I can keep going......
Yep, BF actually uses the bare metal a lot. Black Panther, Hulk, all have it. And Hulk is definitly my favourite with that bare metal title :drool: #baremetalfanno1 :rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
Yep, BF actually uses the bare metal a lot. Black Panther, Hulk, all have it. And Hulk is definitly my favourite with that bare metal title :drool: #baremetalfanno1 :rofl:

It looks very good on hulk. I like it when it’s used to play on design like that example. Other times when it’s a cheap route, lazy or bad design choice it annoys me.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy