Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, BF actually uses the bare metal a lot. Black Panther, Hulk, all have it. And Hulk is definitly my favourite with that bare metal title :drool: #baremetalfanno1 :rofl:
It looks very good on hulk. I like it when it’s used to play on design like that example. Other times when it’s a cheap route, lazy or bad design choice it annoys me.
So basically what you're saying is BF knows how to use it, and Weet are still learning.

So basically what you're saying is BF knows how to use it, and Weet are still learning.

They half did it right on winter soldier and civil war but it was over used. Winter soldier should of stuck with winter soldiers metal arm on the back and caps shield on the front but they ended up using it on more parts

Civil war they should of stuck with the Star on the design of the shield and not cap or iron man. Although I think that one with the rest of the bare/ brushed metal worked better than their WS

both still great releases though.

another example it was used well was mantas secret life of water Mitty on the briefcase. Also goes well with the colours

lol I think you’ve read his message wrong

Unless I have!?!? :wacky:

I’m confused
He said I implied: "and Weet are still learning". I did not. :D I already like their treatment here. Dont know about the other releases since I didnt follow them properly after I saw the use of artworks

Reactions: Flloydo
He said I implied: "and Weet are still learning". I did not. :D I already like their treatment here. Dont know about the other releases since I didnt follow them properly after I saw the use of artworks

Ohhhh I’m just riding on him saying we have the win.

I’m riding that till their next release

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy