Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No backpedalling here :) It is nice, notice how they can actually do nice embossing when they want.
I know, i'm messing lol.

We all like different things and to be honest, the slips for Fanatic release are nice.
I prefer the design of Weet's lenti but Fanatic's style is certainly unique in itself.

If (or when) Weet do Endgame they will need to do something special to compete with the lenti's for Fanatic's.

Reactions: DMD4k
I know, i'm messing lol.

We all like different things and to be honest, the slips for Fanatic release are nice.
I prefer the design of Weet's lenti but Fanatic's style is certainly unique in itself.

If (or when) Weet do Endgame they will need to do something special to compete with the lenti's for Fanatic's.
I am looking forward to their Endgame release too. 3-4 months from now? And I also hope they find the time to do Antman and the Wasp.

Reactions: St4rlord
I am looking forward to their Endgame release too. 3-4 months from now? And I also hope they find the time to do Antman and the Wasp.
Yes, AM&TW is needing a premium release for sure.

Endgame will be swallowed up by collectors very quickly, it's exciting to think what artwork they may use that we haven't seen before.
At present the art used on the Fanatic SL slip (front) and the new Zavvi lenti (front) are my fave that have been used already.

Thank god for group buy hosts, whether they are here or elsewhere. No faffing about or having to worry about grabbing this.
Sure, it's a bit more money but much prefer that than risk losing out.

Reactions: Basil and djjez83