Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You go for the 'pung or will you try WeET first?
I've secured my one click. But will pick the lenti up tomorrow, will try direct first but if that fails Pung or Galaxyestore have copies up around the same time usually cheaper than direct initially then creep up in price a little bit. Direct could be ok for the one click tomorrow as normally there are less numbers BP was 300 and IW 500. You getting the one click then mate?

Reactions: CleverLoginName
You getting the one click then mate?
No, definitely not. It's an amazing box, but too expensive for me and more important, I didn't like the movie. I'm very much tempted by A1 however, because of the brilliant finish to it. I simply love such beautifully manufactured slips. The steel is amazing, too. This is why I'd love to save some $, i.e. prefer ordering from pung, but you never know when he will list his copies. I could say of course: I'll just see and wait, if I miss out it's no biggie. But damn, that finish on A1 is so tempting! :facepalm::LOL:

No, definitely not. It's an amazing box, but too expensive for me and more important, I didn't like the movie. I'm very much tempted by A1 however, because of the brilliant finish to it. I simply love such beautifully manufactured slips. The steel is amazing, too. This is why I'd love to save some $, i.e. prefer ordering from pung, but you never know when he will list his copies. I could say of course: I'll just see and wait, if I miss out it's no biggie. But damn, that finish on A1 is so tempting! :facepalm::LOL:
Yeah mate the A1 is real nice, weet slips always end up with the Korean eBay sellers but I've found Pung and Galaxy estore to be best at pre order dates and always close if not better than direct. Good luck for for morning mate. Ive set my alarm for 6am so will see

Yeah mate the A1 is real nice, weet slips always end up with the Korean eBay sellers but I've found Pung and Galaxy estore to be best at pre order dates and always close if not better than direct. Good luck for for morning mate. Ive set my alarm for 6am so will see
+1 — they're better packed for shipment, too. my last steelbook order from yesasia had a crunched fullslip.

Does anyone know if your able to order 2 Boxsets direct?
Which is what I'd prefer but they will go fast so I want to make sure because if you can only order 1 really don't want to get stuck at checkout and end up with zip!
I looked around Weet's website and didn't see any info on Max copies. I'd rather end up with 1 Boxset than nothing!

Does anyone know if your able to order 2 Boxsets direct?
Which is what I'd prefer but they will go fast so I want to make sure because if you can only order 1 really don't want to get stuck at checkout and end up with zip!
I looked around Weet's website and didn't see any info on Max copies. I'd rather end up with 1 Boxset than nothing!
I believe it reads Max 2

Holy Bleep that sold out fast. I got my Box Sets must of been by a second. That was some Novamedia old school sell out right there

Reactions: Mararagan