Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Somethings funny and not in a good way I put 2 Men In Black International One Clicks in My Cart and went to checkout and shipping was $43.99 at 1,800 grams. I'm not sure what the 2 Boxsets weighted. Think there could have been an error? I looked at my order and it's there and looks correct, paid through Paypal it went through. I only have one other Direct Order from Weet and that was Brightburn OC from last year so it's in My Page and looks the same.

I forgot to order Star Wars Episode III on Zavvi (still pissed off about that), but here I managed to snag an A1 edition that sold out under 2 minutes:wacky:

It's my very first WEet order! I figured that I'd also order their Red Sparrow full slip edition after seeing BluSteel2012's great pictures :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Just to see why the shipping cost was so low for the 1-Click, I went to checkout with 2 A1 slips to see the shipping cost and it was $30.99, which is a lot more than $11 for a 1-Click with 3 editions. Again, I believe they added part of the shipping cost to the 1-Click.

Maybe they added $20 to the 1-Click, which otherwise would have cost $158? I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like.

It is very strange. Maybe.

Luckily they don’t do many exclusives (only 5 direct from what I can see in a couple of years) and their shipping always increases. I think there was twice when it was the same price. Weet has the highest shipping costs for a korean premium retailer to the U.K. but that one click shipping cost is very decent

wonder if anyone from the U.K. had it that cheap too (unless you are U.K.)

Reactions: Jaxxx and MM3
Just to see why the shipping cost was so low for the 1-Click, I went to checkout with 2 A1 slips to see the shipping cost and it was $30.99, which is a lot more than $11 for a 1-Click with 3 editions. Again, I believe they added part of the shipping cost to the 1-Click.

Maybe they added $20 to the 1-Click, which otherwise would have cost $158? I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like.
Yeah I went to my Paypal and Weet charged me $366.99. I hope your right cause otherwise I don't get it? Nope U.S. Well if they did have a shipping error I hope they don't void my order because I had my old school F5 Novamedia, Kimchi Speed rocking!

Reactions: MM3
Forgot about this and it’s well and sold out, and I guess wdpung and galaxyestore aren’t delivering to the US right now because their eBay stores are disabled for me :(

Forgot about this and it’s well and sold out, and I guess wdpung and galaxyestore aren’t delivering to the US right now because their eBay stores are disabled for me :(
Maybe they blocked you? I'm in CA and I can purchase from their stores.

There’s a high possibility they won’t get any due to print run. I’ve never known them to get nothing even if it’s a small amount but I can’t see any on there yet and none sold yet.

Yeah I went to my Paypal and Weet charged me $366.99. I hope your right cause otherwise I don't get it? Nope U.S. Well if they did have a shipping error I hope they don't void my order because I had my old school F5 Novamedia, Kimchi Speed rocking!
If I'm right about the $20 shipping cost added to each 1-Click, that means you paid $51 for standard shipping.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
i thought @CleverLoginName or someone got from them a few days back?

I wouldn’t of thought so. They never list before a pre order date. It’s usually within the hour of them going live on the site. Same with when they list kimchi Items etc

On another note. I can’t seem to find galaxyestore anymore. It says 0 items for sale and 0 feedback on the user. I’ve never used them so I highly doubt I’m blocked but I thought it was weird anyway. Unless I’m spelling it wrong. I only have pung and Koreanmuse saved on my sellers members list anyway

I wouldn’t of thought so. They never list before a pre order date. It’s usually within the hour of them going live on the site. Same with when they list kimchi Items etc

On another note. I can’t seem to find galaxyestore anymore. It says 0 items for sale and 0 feedback on the user. I’ve never used them so I highly doubt I’m blocked but I thought it was weird anyway. Unless I’m spelling it wrong. I only have pung and Koreanmuse saved on my sellers members list anyway

galaxy-estore

You missed the hyphen

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

Galaxy store is still open for business. No copies though as of a few min ago.