Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The good thing is, you can always get this cheaper than the prices on the website. Around 10 USD cheaper. You just gotta have the proper resources for it. Being years into the collection, You build resources, wisdom and contacts

The good thing is, you can always get this cheaper than the prices on the website. Around 10 USD cheaper. You just gotta have the proper resources for it. Being years into the collection, You build resources, wisdom and contacts
Any of the Korean eBay sellers I've seen selling these this morning are actually more expensive than what I paid directly earlier. Where are they cheaper?

Just to see why the shipping cost was so low for the 1-Click, I went to checkout with 2 A1 slips to see the shipping cost and it was $30.99, which is a lot more than $11 for a 1-Click with 3 editions. Again, I believe they added part of the shipping cost to the 1-Click.

Maybe they added $20 to the 1-Click, which otherwise would have cost $158? I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like.

The shipping for 1 click was a mistake in the back end. Expect an invoice for the rest (2 cannot be shipped via Kpacket) or order cancellation. Nothing is/was included in the OC price except the product.

Reactions: djjez83 and MM3
$999,999 exactly.

I had to set that price because there is something wrong with the GB inventory that kept on adding A1 and A2 slips even though the GB was closed on Wednesday. Already lost $5ish refunding 2 orders with nothing to sell so set a crazy price so nobody buys and I dont lose any more money refunding fees from pocket.

Shipping price is unknown yet as I havent recvd the shipping bill and it will vary by destination but GB OC price including all fees was $196

Reactions: DMD4k
Weird that pung has none come up under sold. Can see galaxy-estore had a few but each time they got resisted they got more expensive. The last batch just over £15 more to the U.K. than it was direct.

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83 and DMD4k